Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 riddles - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

ok then. this is an everday problem to me because i am currently working on a childrens book. once i get the story completely written, and organize it according to what i feel needs to be illustrated and all that jass i may post the pages as i get them done, because my character has somewhat off an anime influence, due to the fact that i struggle with drawing humans in a realistic manner outside that of anime. oh well. ok. the thing i want to ask is for riddles. i am not an incredibly clever writer when it comes to riddles, but there is a part in the story where the main character Sine has to answer a riddle to cross a bridge that leads from one small planet to another. and so far the only riddle i have come up with is as follows.

what happens when one foot decides not to pass the other foot so often. and the other foot decides not to pass the previous foot so often. and both feet decide to not pass each other so often? and if the answer is obvious enough it is that you slow down.

so if anyone has any clever riddles that i could incorporate or mix and match or work with i would be very much abliged to you. oh and since i am not very good at riddles and solving them if you do choose to put one down could you provide the answer. and think of original ones, not total rehashes. i at least don't think there has been a riddle about slowing down in the sense of chilling out a bit. ok sorry for this long winded thing a ma jig.

keep it real.

Signature

bayumi

bayumi

ok... i try since im not so good with riddle..don't laugh at me...ok ??
when the rain falls...it going up
when the sun rise ...it going down
can you guest it?

kailone

wandering dreams...

if you think about it, that's what it looks like for a person on the other side of the world :P
...when you say my name, i am gone. ever am i present in an empty room, or an empty hallway. what am i? silence of course.

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.