Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Author your own random paper! - Minitokyo

Author your own random paper!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

In this page

http://www.pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/

You can introduce your name and generate randomly a scientific-looking paper, with graphs and all. Further, one of the papers generated by this thing was submitted to a real (not particulary prestigious, actually) conference, and was accepted. Well, after being publicized all over the internet, no wonder the invitation was withdrawn, but it's interesting nevertheless. The random babble generated by SciGen can be quite amusing. ^_^

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

XD This is hilarious! haha, I love mine.
http://summary-execution.lcs.mit.edu/scicache/754/scimakelatex.6605.Anakin+Skywalker.W.+Anna+C.+Racker.Ima+Louse.Trey+Coole.King+Louis+XVI.html
I just put in random names and up came my report on "The Relationship Between Flip-Flop Gates and Suffix Trees with RoonBuffa"!!

Thanks for sharing this! ^^

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

Flip-flop gates and suffix trees ... hahahaha! wow
I only got "A Case for Internet QoS", which sort of makes sense... well, only the title... just on the first paragraph it's pretty clear this doesn't make sense, lol

DJ-OVNI

DJ-OVNI

Team Rocket wants you!

JAJAJA

My report is: " A Methodology for the Emulation of Extreme Programming
Fernando Cedillo " Lol
The content doesn't make any sense because it talks about dhcp, WWW and other internet protocols, but it doesn't make any reference to the title.
Anyway thnks for share a good link.

Member of Anti-Ecchi-Club
Member of Hispanime

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Wow...
The complexity of the words appear professional to those who are clueless (...me >.<)
i guess experts would easily catch that, but such a nice idea for whoever created this!

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

The paper I got "A Simulation of Extreme Programming"... duh... such a crazy page >xd... tehehehe~!

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Wow. The first paper was something about the File Allocation Table from KAVKAZ.tv, and nothing on the paper had anything to do with the FAT!

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.