Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't upload my avatar!!! - Minitokyo

I can't upload my avatar!!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

I can\t upload my avatar because in Personal Settings there no such icon...why???Everebody has there avatars but i can't do anything???

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by FebaI can\t upload my avatar because in Personal Settings there no such
icon...why???

lol - The option of setting up an avatar has been disabled for now. No one else can upload their new avatars, let alone, submissions and other goodies as well, so take a break and come back later. Then I'm sure you'll be able to set up your avatar by then.

Quote by FebaEverebody has there avatars but i can't do anything???

Well, by the looks of things, you are a new member, so I suppose it is to be expected that nearly everyone else who came before you already has an avatar set-up of their own.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Dont worry Feba. When the "upload" option is turned back on, you will be able to upload your avatar. And what Celessa said is true, anyone who has an avatar already had one. The site recently went through some down time. It should be fine soon. So hang tight :)

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

So, I'm guessing it goes the same with signature images as well... darn... :hmpf:

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Thanks^^..i hope very soon i can upload my cute avatar^_~

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.