Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Coolest Villan in Anime? - Minitokyo

The Coolest Villan in Anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

fushiginohito

fushiginohito

~angelic wonder~

Just curious to see how many people out there find villans just as cool as the main characters.

Personally, my favourite bad guy would have to be Zagato from Magic Knight Rayearth. He was just sooo beautiful *gush*, and the magic that he possessed, the power....ahemm.
To be fair, it does turn out that he's not so bad after all but hey...a girl can dream.

My favorite villain as of now is Johan from Monster. He's evil personified yet Johan still maintains his calm and pure face.

It would be interesting if there's an anime that stars a villain though... ;)

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

frackher

frackher

Angel

Ho my it's seemed easy to answer but no, i'm pretty confused. Well i'll say Chris in Scrapped Princess but not a vilain at the end ^^.

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

yonge

Yonge

Uchiha Itachi mates! man i can't wait to watch he can really do!

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

Uchiha Itachi XDXD im sure lots of people agree on this XD i oso like Aeon from Chrono Crusade XDXD

Signature

frackher

frackher

Angel

Huhuhu i was totally blind, so true so ture Uchiha Itachi concerve a lot of misteries ^^.

Signature
F.R.A.C.K.H.E.R, But not for French Hacker, search more XD.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I like villians that are psyhcos and Carrozo Ronah from Gundam F91 was the most psychotic I've seen.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Do we also count a villainess here? I'm gonna add one right here.:P

I find Dakki from Houshin Engi to be one of the best villainesses ever in anime/manga. She's got a nice appeal, she's beautiful and she's quite clever to boot. There are few bad guys that can have lots of plans pull off quite as well as she does, even more in the manga. ;)

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Team rocket. They're the kind of villians you want to win, they must be good! Has this disscussion already come up? I feel as though I made the greatness of team rocket already clear.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

gountessg

Dark Angel

not the cooles but the best ever. Ever... Lucifer from Angel sanctuary. actually he's not a villan as much as others think. neither are rociel os sevothrte. the only evil one in all this is the ugly guy who was supposed to be leader of the heavens, in Metathorn's place. he controls all the "evil" ones.

what is your purpose in life?

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

*joins the Uchiha Itachi fangirls* XD Bishielicious yet deadly.

Hmm... I also think Shishio Makoto is a good villain (my fave arc in RK), also Akito from Fruits Basket. *balls up fists* I hate her to death, she keeps on messing up everybody's lives.... :angry:

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

I really like Sesshoumaru and Makoto Shishio as they are total badasses, especially Shishio as he was created through tradegy.

Another villian of an anime I really respect would be Toshimaro Yoshida. He really did give a good sense in Peacemaker Kurogane that not all of the Imperalist were evil swines. I realize that he was a cold hearted killer like Hijikata Toshizo, but I felt he was conflicted.

Finally, I just love Shinya Aiba from Tekkaman Blade. He is a perfect killer and has a real silvery tongue. Furthermore, his back story on how he became a villian is so tragic as it was not his fault. :(

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

itachi from naruto is pretty badass

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I like Sesshoumaru, Envy, and Wrath(he's so cute!)

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Sesshomaru rulzz!!! XD Envy is cool too. I like that he can change his form.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I think that "the recycler" from r.o.d. is a cool villain, quiet but his power speaks for itself.
It is one of the anime villans that actually cant be defeated by the main characters.

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

itachi uchiha........ (naruto) hehe... very sadistic the way he murdered all his clan.. but he's cool after all.. =P

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

i think char aznable from mobile suit gundam, rau la creuse from gundam seed, and orochimaru from naruto are the coolest villains

jackal from getbackers was pretty badass

Hao from Shaman King!!!! and God in Evangelion, waahahaha. XD

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Zephyrus , the mad wizard from Ragnarok the anime. He is mad and yet a very powerful wizard. Have you seen a villian fight with a lollipop? that's why he's cool and unique.....^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

The first characters that come to my mind is High Priest Zagato from Magic Knight Rayearth. He's so cute and so powerful. Like him a lot.

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

hehehe... I think I would go for Uchiha Itachi, Sesshomaru and Nakago....

They are cute for a villain..

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

There are some, but my favorites are mostly from 'Naruto' (the manga):
Zabuza Momochi (a cold hearted killer... at least that's what it seems)
Gaara (in the end he turns out to be a good guy)
Itachi Uchiha (I don't know... he just seems to be so evil and careless)
And so you wouldn't think that other series doesn't have a good bad guy:
Ashbram from 'Lodoss' (I like his style)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.