Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Coolest Villan in Anime? - Minitokyo

The Coolest Villan in Anime?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Ryuuga from Mahoromatic season 1 was pretty badass
Azrael from Gundam SEED was pretty sick and twisted
Eagle from the Magic Knight Rayearth OVA was pretty evil

my favorite villian has to be Shin Natsume from Tenjou Tenge, he was just so evil...

Signature

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Incognito from Hellsing. When Alucard fights him, it's the clash of the titans!

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

uchihaneko

uchihaneko

uchiha ~ lovers

My fav villain are Uchiha Itachi (he's so damn cool and hot) and Minamoto Raikou (he's so handsome <3 <3 )

Signature
Ashita no tame ni kyou ga iru! ~ BE YOURSELF! :p

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I'd say Hao from Shaman King. Cool looking, exceptional evil smile. Nice clothes esp. the pants!

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

Vicious from Cowboy bebop was an awesome badass. Although Spike was kickass too which makes it hard to like vicious

Itachi wif his sharingan eyes and his kool stance

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I used to be mad over Muraki of YnM - until Itachi / Aizen came into the pix. I love Aizen.. :D He's just too cool. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

The coolest? It has too be Sasuke's brother, Uchiha Itachi... he is soo cool...

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

That HUGE muscley rock guy in Ninja Scroll. Hands down the most badass dude ever.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

I don't know if Doctor Jackal from Getbackers would be considered a villain, but he's so cool I'd have to add him as one of the coolest anime villains for me.^^ Add in Sesshoumaru, Shishio, and Akito as was mentioned before.

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

sesshomaru, kagura, and valgaav ! =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

probably Mwu from gundam seed.... he always acts cool and talks cool hehe

Uchiha Itachi and Hisoka

Johan from Monster. same reasons as kaiser47 already mentioned, i guess. johan's the very best!

i think rau la creuse from gundam seed and orochimaru from naruto are the coolest villains, i also like char aznable from mobile suit gundam 0079

The Akatsuki Org. from naruto. Secretive, yet powerful >_>

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Marik Ishtar, Im not a fan or anything, I dont even know what happend to him,I hardly whatch ygo,but I thaught he was the coolest,He had my evil laugh!! HHHAAA!!!!^___^x

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.