Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I didn't Know it existed.... - Minitokyo

I didn't Know it existed....

page 1 of 1 14 total items

worldeater

Tea Drinker

Hey Everyone, yeah, I'm new here. I didn't know this place existed but I've been searching for it for a long time. I love all things animated and I'm totally stoked to explore this place. Just want to say awsome work by all, great art. Take it easy.

Peace.

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

greetings and welcome to minitokyo. hope u enjoy ur time here

Signature Image

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

hehehe, i was the same as u, i found this by looking for a wallpaper of an anime XD
anywez, welcome to MT

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hello, and welcome to MT, of course. I hope you are having lots of fun right about now, and I do hope the long lost search was well worth it at the end. Take care, and good day.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi worldeater,
welcome to mt...glad you were able to find us! you'll find a very helpful and friendly community here! warning: viewing the beautiful galleries on here can be very addicting! i know i'm already an mt addict... XD

just in case you need to find some answers, the noob bibles in the "help" forum and the search bar in the upper right hand corner are very helpful...i use them many times myself... ^_^'

hope you have a lot of fun and will stick around for a very long time! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Hi and welcome!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here!!! Searching around alot can reward you sometimes...

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Worldeater! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

worldeater

Tea Drinker

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome. this place rocks. Oh, and don't worry bbls; I've always been addicted; now I've just found my fix.

Peace.

*laughs* Yeah I didn't know MT existed either untill I was looking for some Magna Carta walls. Then Boom! There you go Minitokyo! And ever since it's been my fav site!!!

Anyway... Welcome to mt!!! I hope you enjoy your stay! And don't forget to make some great friends here also!!!

cool, Im a noob too and I to found this place while doin a seach for anime n stuff... ^_^

LunarRockStar

LunarRockStar

** LIVE **

hello hello^^
welcome to minitokyo! lol. yup, took me awhile to found out about this place too! and ever since then this is like my one stop place for anime images!^^ . Well while broswing, remember to have alot of fun and get lots of friends!!!^^

Signature Image

worldeater

Tea Drinker

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I think I'll be here a very long time.

See you around,

Peace

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Same here I found this site totally on accident looking for wallpapers. Best site I have ever seen though.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Welcome to MT! I didn't know this place existed either, that is until my sister told me about it. She doesn't seem to go on it anymore for some reason... oh well! Anyways, have fun and stay active, catch ya later!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.