Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my birthday... - Minitokyo

my birthday...

page 1 of 1 17 total items

well... almost no body know me, so they dont know that today (19/04) its my birthaday. im 19 now!!!! no!! so old!!! i dont want to grow up, but, cant do anything. almost all day ill be in class, so wish me good luck because ill be very tired (and ill feel a little lonely... :( ) but, my birthday present (between other stuff) was dnangel 4 and 5 (im so happy!!!)
well, thats all.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Happy golden birthday to you! I wish you the best on this day. :)

If you need another friend, you can ask me.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

happy birthday to you [insert cake here]

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Wo0t! Happy 19th birthday miyaira! I hope you have lots and lots of presents along the way!

Quote by miyairaim 19 now!!!! no!! so old!!! i dont want to grow up

Haha - and they say I worry way too early - I so know what you mean. lol

Quote by miyairabut, cant do anything. almost all day ill be in class, so wish me good
luck because ill be very tired (and ill feel a little lonely... :( )

Ouch - nearly all day in school during your birthday - How sad. **Shakes her head in shame** Well - I wish you luck! Good day to you, too.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cadi

Cadi

True

Happy b-day! May all your wishes come ture. *hands miyaira a gift* Have fun!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

happie birthday o.O .....enjoy yourself n have fun ne~ awww.....lonely??cant be well if you need company every1 in MT will be glad to accompany u .....so haf a good day and a very happy birthday.....ermm am i messing this up o.O sorry if i am :p

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'm not sure I've met you, but Happy Birthday anyway. :) I hope you have a great day. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

happy birthday!

happy bday miyaira ^^

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i never knew it was your b-day...
Well... Happy Birthday!!!
yes, you ARE getting old XD XD XD
but you still have one more year of teenage life left! so make the most of it! XD
Hope you have a great day ^^

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/Birthday/1008-033-16-1069.gif

happy birthdays to you

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Happy b-day.. turning 19 on April 19th, cool.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

thank you so much!!!! im so happy!!!!!!!! :) :) :) you are so good!!

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Hey sorry this is 3 days late but happy birthday anyways! I hope you had a very nice birthday!

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Even tho its late, happy wishes are always welcome right? haha, happy birthday!*throws confetti* I hope you had a wonderful time ^^ This year will be my golden birthday as well (19 on June 19) :D I hope all of your birthday wishes came true. Many more happy birthdays to you!

Signature

Zahira

Zahira

~Lovely~

http://www.urlbaron.com/cardpics/p6383.gif

Signature
Show no mercy, fight to death till broken body is all thats left.

shido00

ALEXIA TE AMO !!!

Hola!!!!!!!!!!!11 te escribieron mucho para tu cumpleaños!!!!! no lo habia visto!!! =(.
Hay uno ahi arriba que se hace el loco que dice que necesitas compañia >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
quiere cobrar ese!! decile que no! porque tenes novio y soy yo! SI! presumida! =P.

Te amo tal como sos, no cambies nunca mi vida. =).

WORLD PORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.