Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gargoyles - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

One of the best things to come out of Disney (Because, well, then there's Emperors New Groove) has been released to DVD for the first time. That's right, now you can own the entire first season. Apparently it's a 10th anniversary celebratory-type release. I can't believe it's 10 years old. I fear not many people on MT will remember it? O_o

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

yes i remember this series , maybe the best of american animation (great story) :nya: ten years is a long time

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

i remember it =) lol.
u remember dbz?

wow its been 10 yrs that cartoon was sweet always used to watch it. Got to get it

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by bloodolmeni remember it =) lol.u remember dbz?

...what? Who wouldn't? They commercialized it so much it's horrid remnants exist still today! -_-;;

Quote by Davoyes i remember this series , maybe the best of american animation (great story) :nya: ten years is a long time

I'm glad people are remembering it! But it's definately ONE of the best in American animation.
Here's another early 90's 'toon to see if it has any kind of following... Exo Squad. American mecha show that was pretty sweet. =^_^= If people know about this I'll be really impressed!

yeah pretty neat for diz-nee

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.