Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Addiction Problem Part 2 : FOOD !!! - Minitokyo

Addiction Problem Part 2 : FOOD !!!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Ok, if last time it was stuff like manga, anime, music, etc, now I wanna know which food you are most addicted to ^^ For me, it will be chocolate ^^ chocoholic rulez !!!!!!!

Signature

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

yeah !the chocolate rules the world and i want more of this great food :pacman: is very addictive but i don't care about that because the chocolate have nutritive elements ;)

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Coffee ^^ Can't live a day without drinking it at least one cup per day XD

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i will have to say ice cream. i love it XP but as much as i like eating chocolate (if there wouldn't be a choice of ice-cream i would probably have chosen chocolate) i don't like eating chocolate ice-cream i don't know why.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hey, hey, vote please, i appreciate you guys for posting the comment but I also want to see the voting result ^^

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

Chinese dumplings :P
When I go to uni I'm gonna cook them everyday mmmmmmm

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by HoltChinese dumplings :P
When I go to uni I'm gonna cook them everyday mmmmmmm

Same here! lol
Ice cream also, I just can't have enough of it XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

None of the above are an addiction for me. However, I do have coffee most frequently.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Italian. Especially pizza! (though I find Pizza Hut better then the original, Italian one :D ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

What if what you like to eat isn't on the voting thing?

Well anyway I'm addicted to chips... It dosen't matter what kind... I LOVE chips though!!! You can never get enough of it!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by AlishaWhat if what you like to eat isn't on the voting thing?

Hm, then you just post it here ^^ sorry for not putting in more choices, but I think can only put 5 -_-', hm.... nevermind, just post your addiction here if the vote doesn't have it ^^ Of course you can still comment though you have voted :)

Signature

sazabi84

Pi ka Yay!!

Ice cream!! especially in a hot place like indonesia, hehe!!

Alea Iacta Est..

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

it used to be only ice cream for me, now... it's both tapioca/boba and ice cream... I'm about to add starbuck onto my list too. Just food in general i guess.
I live to eat. Funny thing too, I can't seem to gain any more weight no matter how much I ate.
It's a good thing I guess... :\ ^_^' OX :hmpf:

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

Siri

Siri

Suou

i'd say chocolate over icecream
coz once i get into a block of choclate
omggggg i cannot stop

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... i don't really have any, except for pepsi and milk... erm, if i have to choose from above, it would be chocolate, but it really depends on how i feel, sometimes i feel like having sugar (chocalate) and other times salt (pop corn, chips) so... erm, yeah, that's pretty much it ^^

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I LOVE sushi ^_^' , can't get enough of it, unfortunatly my parents hate seafood, so that slow me down lol!! :D

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can't live a day without it______
da caffine owns all coffee drinkers

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't really have a favorite food. I like to eat! ^_^'

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i chose pasta only because dont like chocolate that much, ice cream is to expensive, coffe tastes like crap and im allergic to fish leaving past left

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

will have to say ice cream. i love it but as much as i like eating chocolate.^-^ chocolate is the second thing iam addictd 2 hehe
cant play game without eatin icecream datz y i scream for icecream
pokes into a cup of icecream*

chocolate!!! mmmmm. .. Cadbury Cream Eggs are the greatest thing in the known universe.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.