Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everything saving as .bmp - Minitokyo

Everything saving as .bmp

page 1 of 1 11 total items

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

Every picture on this site is saving as a .bmp file. I've had this problem with windows before but i fixed it. Also, this is the only site where this is happening. What's up with that?

Signature

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

That's because of the new naming of the files. They aren't just "1234.jp" anymore, but include the name of the file, the name of the submitter etc. But it doesn't work yet. *shakes fist at Sheqel*

PS: i only saw this because i use Flashget for unwilling downloads.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

Thanks for the info. Still waiting for the fix. =(

Signature

kino

kino

tabibito

hmm i just saved a wallpaper from the gallery and it saves as jpg :)

Signature Image

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

i think the problem has been fixed cuz everything i have DLed seems to be saving as .jpg

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

i think you can change the download url manually, rip the filename from the whole url, you can get the correct gallery ^_^!

fujur

KUCUKACHU

i dont think the bug its fixed at all,
im dowloading walls and they stil are in .bmp format

KevLar

KevLar

o rly?

It's fixed for me.

Signature

Internet Explorer tends to save things in bmp... I use Mozilla Firefox and never had this problem <3

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

in IE, clear ur temporary file etc. I've heard that should work

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

it's jpg/jpeg for meez

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.