Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I cant see my layout :( - Minitokyo

I cant see my layout :(

page 1 of 1 10 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

is it me or theres something wrong with my layout. I cant see it and the other members layouts. :(

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

well alot of people can't see their layouts or sigs or avys but we have to wait till Minitokyo is fully up and running again :) just give it some time

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

... hmm i cant say whats happening but it might have something to do with the maintenance of the site right now

Signature

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

they haven't gotten all of them transfered yet

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

ah I see, thx :)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Same here!!!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The images are still being transferred to the new server. When this process is complete, all members will be able to see their layouts again. In addition, all upload functions will be enabled.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

relax. read the news. alot of images still havent been transfered yet. that is why the upload was disabled.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

You think that you have a problem,I can't submit any gallery item anymore because It's been removed from my userpage >=( .About the layouts I'm sure the minitokyo will be runing fully anytime soon. :)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by LenneYou think that you have a problem,I can't submit any gallery item anymore because It's been removed from my userpage >=( .About the layouts I'm sure the minitokyo will be runing fully anytime soon. :)

Again, the images are still being transferred to the new server. The layouts will show up and submissions will be enabled after the transfer.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.