Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Broadcom will provide Nintendo Revolution's wireless Wi-Fi! - Minitokyo

Broadcom will provide Nintendo Revolution's wireless Wi-Fi!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back in the GDC conference on March, Satoru Iwata announced that both the DS and the Revolution will offer wireless online features! Since the DS's online will be partnering with GameSpy, Nintendo now stated that their next-gen console team up with Broadcom (*a company that has experience with cutting edge wireless technology*) for the Revolution's wireless Wi-Fi abilities! To know about Broadcom a little more, here is the link provided by PlanetGamecube about their partnership with Nintendo!

Nintendo & Broadcom

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

ah interesting, I see the online platform capablities is the future for all gaming, well I just hope somehow the future consel have better online interface than the ones it is availble right now. The xbox live is best of the all right now, but it glitches too much, can't compete with PC at all. I just hope the game developers and the platform makers have some vision and plan for the next generation platform, because right now it is a patch up effort for platform online gaming compare to PC online gaming.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

I'm still not seeing Revolutions future considering its competition, hope they pull out something big, like their original game titles. And nintendo revolution with DS was pretty obvious, hopefully it will work A LOT better then GC with GBA, that was soo...I wasted my money :(

Speaking of partnerships, Gamestop bought EB Games, ahhhhhhhh, noooo...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hopefully, both the DS and the PSP can really get themselves sorted and get this wireless gaming up and running effectively. That's what the DS and PSP are for to be honest. Oooh, I'm looking forward to good times ahead ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

aeiifreakazoid123

aeiifreakazoid123

Obey the 10-year-old teacher!

This is just a response to the PSP from Sony. I mean didn't they just come out with the DS like a year ago? Well at least this competition gets Nintendo to come out with better products. :) This online feature will be something to compete with the XBox, like finally! You could play Nintendo games online with friends and not just with the XBox. I don't know if Playstation has a feature like that, I don't think it doesn't, but they should respond to this too. I love competition! :D But then what will come after that anyways, besides better graphics :\ Kinda hard to think of one. Oh well, I like what we have now! :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.