Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Someone - Minitokyo

Missing Someone

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Hey guys I just had a question...

Have you guys ever missed someone so much that it feels that you have this kind of a... I don't know... heart ache. Sorry if I sound crazy or something but serously. I mean it feels strange dosen't it?

It's a kind of a feeling when you know it's only a thing that's in you head but you can kind of feel it. It's a kind of pain that just kinda brings you down... some how....

Call me crazy but I was just wondering if anybody else has ever felt it. Or am I just crazy?

...oh...you're not crazy at all...in fact...you're perfectly right... i...i know what you speak of...and...it's true...that one will feel that way...if a friend is gone for a long time...I...know the feeling, because...I've felt it a lot...lately... You...just have to anticipate...and look forward to...their return.

Quote by Visis...oh...you're not crazy at all...in fact...you're perfectly right... i...i know what you speak of...and...it's true...that one will feel that way...if a friend is gone for a long time...I...know the feeling, because...I've felt it a lot...lately... You...just have to anticipate...and look forward to...their return.

*smiles* Yeah your right... It always feels better to know that there gonna come back...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, nobody close to me was ever actually gone or away, so I don't know the pain.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well it is tough to be separate from someone you are really close to. A love for a friend is different from a love for one's family, you can say things to friends that you couldn't say to your family, that is the connection and bond between you and your friend. So it is very natural thing for you to experience, just keep your friend in your memory and heart until your friend returns. I lost some really good friends, but they are still in my heart to this day. In your case, you will see your friend again, and the joy of friendship is what makes life interesting and joyful in such gloomy world.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Quote by Alisha

Quote by Visis...oh...you're not crazy at all...in fact...you're perfectly right... i...i know what you speak of...and...it's true...that one will feel that way...if a friend is gone for a long time...I...know the feeling, because...I've felt it a lot...lately... You...just have to anticipate...and look forward to...their return.

*smiles* Yeah your right... It always feels better to know that there gonna come back...

...but...sometimes...you may not know...if...they will be back...because they weren't able...to tell you...that they would...but...just as long as you're aware...that they would return...there...are no worries...at least, not as many...

Quote by Mordinwell it is tough to be separate from someone you are really close to. A love for a friend is different from a love for one's family, you can say things to friends that you couldn't say to your family, that is the connection and bond between you and your friend. So it is very natural thing for you to experience, just keep your friend in your memory and heart until your friend returns. I lost some really good friends, but they are still in my heart to this day. In your case, you will see your friend again, and the joy of friendship is what makes life interesting and joyful in such gloomy world.

Yeah your right Mordin... I'm sorry that you've lost some of your friends... But when they do come back you do tend to turn joyful. Don't you?

Quote by akari-chanWell, nobody close to me was ever actually gone or away, so I don't know the pain.

Don't worry... I don't know if to consider that feeling something good or bad... But when you do get it you'll know what I'm talking about...

crazy ass bitch <<

lol j/k....yes, not too long ago I couldn't be away from a person for more than a few hours or I would enter an extreme depression...

Signature Image

Quote by SharinganKnightcrazy ass bitch &lt;&lt;
lol j/k....yes, not too long ago I couldn't be away from a person for more than a few hours or I would enter an extreme depression...

Ahhh!!!! You little jerk!!! Oh well like if that's something new... calling me a b!ch...

But yeah see you get what I'm say! Calling me crazy...

Quote by Alisha

Quote by SharinganKnightcrazy ass bitch &lt;&lt;

Ahhh!!!! You little jerk!!! Oh well like if that's something new... calling me a b!ch...
But yeah see you get what I'm say! Calling me crazy...

What's new.

hey hey! I said I was kidding...;)

I really was..lol...I don't think I'd ever consider you a bitch

visis might beat me up XD haha

[edit]hahah what'd I tell you? haha oh man...

Signature Image

Quote by SharinganKnighthey hey! I said I was kidding...;)
I really was..lol...I don't think I'd ever consider you a bitch
visis might beat me up XD haha[edit]hahah what'd I tell you? haha oh man...

Ahhh be quite you! *duck tapes SharinganKnight's mouth*

But I know it's a joke...

Some times that happens to me too, but after a while you realise nothing is going to change, so you just ignore that ache. Bad way to deal with it, but sometimes you can't share it with anyone.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Quote by studioSome times that happens to me too, but after a while you realise nothing is going to change, so you just ignore that ache. Bad way to deal with it, but sometimes you can't share it with anyone.

Oh yeah I know what you mean. I can't even tell my older brother about it and I tell him everything...

It's kind of a emotional thing where you can't seem to tell someone...
I hate it when your emotional side takes over...

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I've had a feeling that was related to missing someone, but it was rather special...

i haven't seen the person for a about a year. I have even managed to forget the person. First, it was indignation because the person wouldn't call, than it was sadness, then it was trying to make excuses for the person not coming in contact (like school, studies, etc.), and then I just managed to ignore it all.

Though there always was a part of my mind and heart that could never quite forget and it always felt like something was missing...

But when I finally saw the person again, it was like we never parted, you know. Like a warm friendship. The person really have been busy a lot that year and... It just comes to show that no matter how long you didn't see a person, you just can't forget him/her completely.

And if ever, by luck, you meet again, your friendship will still be there, if it is real.

--Scarlet

Quote by ScarletI've had a feeling that was related to missing someone, but it was rather special...
i haven't seen the person for a about a year. I have even managed to forget the person. First, it was indignation because the person wouldn't call, than it was sadness, then it was trying to make excuses for the person not coming in contact (like school, studies, etc.), and then I just managed to ignore it all.
Though there always was a part of my mind and heart that could never quite forget and it always felt like something was missing...
But when I finally saw the person again, it was like we never parted, you know. Like a warm friendship. The person really have been busy a lot that year and... It just comes to show that no matter how long you didn't see a person, you just can't forget him/her completely.
And if ever, by luck, you meet again, your friendship will still be there, if it is real.
--Scarlet

Yeah I know how you feel... Exactly how I felt.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD I alway missin me Belldandy if that's what u mean OX. XD I kno the feelin the best way for me to escape it is to do sumthin, makes a perfect way to make ur mind off of it.

i dont think i have anyone that i miss that much so i dont realy know the feelin

Quote by Firedemoni dont think i have anyone that i miss that much so i dont realy know the feelin

So your like akari-chan. Huh? Well when you do get it you'll know the feeling.

Quote by KeoughXD I alway missin me Belldandy if that's what u mean OX. XD I kno the feelin the best way for me to escape it is to do sumthin, makes a perfect way to make ur mind off of it.

*laughs* Ahhh Keough you must always miss your Belldandy...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by Alisha*laughs* Ahhh Keough you must always miss your Belldandy...

Oh but of course always to. Best way for me is to watch tons and tons of AMG so i will never miss her Mwuahaha! that or eatting & sleep. ^^ I hope everythin works out Alisha!

Quote by Keough

Quote by Alisha*laughs* Ahhh Keough you must always miss your Belldandy...

Oh but of course always to. Best way for me is to watch tons and tons of AMG so i will never miss her Mwuahaha! that or eatting &amp; sleep. ^^ I hope everythin works out Alisha!

*laughs* Thank you Keough... And I hope Bell comes back to you...

i know hoe u feel coz i oso hav tat feeling tat to some1 special

life muz be appreciated n enjoyed til the fullest so ur wont regret !!!
our life r short and each decision we make can changed ur life 4ever !!
so be careful .................

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ooooh my goodness yes. I have this feeling all summer long.

My boyfriend and I live seven hours away from each other when we are not at school, and being without him the whole summer is just terrible. I feel exactly what you describe. It's like a part of me is missing. And though I talk to him online and on the phone sometimes, it doesn't make up for him not actually being there with me. It's very hard to deal with.

So you are not weird at all for feeling this way. Many people often feel much the same.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Yeah, I would have this odd feeling like I don't care, but inside I do care. When I do see that someone, all the previous feelings just feels like it flew away. o_o;

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.