Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Someone - Minitokyo

Missing Someone

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Yeah I felt that way awile ago, and I am starting to feel that way again and for the same guy.

your right on the money man! I'm goin through ALOT of that right now... I havent talked to my girlfriend in 3 months now... and its practicaly killing me... sometimes i feel like I wanna kill myself to stop the pain but I could never do that to her! >.<

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by AlishaHey guys I just had a question...
Have you guys ever missed someone so much that it feels that you have
this kind of a... I don't know... heart ache. Sorry if I sound crazy or
something but serously. I mean it feels strange dosen't it? It's a kind
of a feeling when you know it's only a thing that's in you head but you
can kind of feel it. It's a kind of pain that just kinda brings you
down... some how....
Call me crazy but I was just wondering if anybody else has ever felt
it. Or am I just crazy?

Like somebody ripped your heart out of your chest and took it with them when they left? Like every good feeling is called by their name? I know exactly how you feel. You cant let any of it show, but inside you feel like someone slowly, quietly bleeding to death. It sucks.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MordinI lost some really good friends, but
they are still in my heart to this day.

Don't mention it...
There's just too many times to recall.

There were lots of good old people who left, and perhaps the biggest blow was miketo over here, of course. I suppose he could sort of be my part-mentor about life - he taught me some things about what to expect in the future and the sorts. If it wasn't for people like him, the forums wouldn't be half as fun as it was back then. Good friends are hard to come by, and too many depart off the shores so quickly - I guess that is supposed to happen. Now with phl gone... yeah, enough said. lol - Enough said.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

yep. and i still feel that way

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

argh.....this heartache.....feel to often.....still cant explain it o.O
but it has something to do with love?

yes....ive had that horrible feeling before..... T_T but i have learned to control my emotion's and accept the inevitable

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

You are not crazy at all >.< lol. I feel the same way all the time. Me and my mom came to America about 3 years ago. My dad stayed behind because he couldn't lose his job. It was just too important you know. And the year before we left he worked in another state. So for 4 years I haven't seen him. I miss him a lot, but not to the point that I would have a heartache.( as Alisha calls it) There is a person *blush* that I missed so much that I had really bad heartaches ... I couldn't get my mind of off him for a long time... Oh shoot...I said too much XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

... I miss my sister...

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

i always miss a very old friend
more than friend was my girlfriend
she goes to canada(i'm cuban) and never see her again(even in pics)
well that was 4 years ago but i really miss her
now i have another cute girl but all the good time i expend with catherine(her name) will never happen again

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I miss my late grandfather so much it hurts...like there's an empty space in my heart that won't fill up, an open wound that's refusing to heal.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

o yea I get that alot when I miss someone, inclouding one of my family or friends pass away. :sweat: that means your not the only one that has it. ;)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i miss my old class.

Signature

Quote by CadiYou are not crazy at all &gt;.&lt; lol. I feel the same way all the time. Me and my mom came to America about 3 years ago. My dad stayed behind because he couldn't lose his job. It was just too important you know. And the year before we left he worked in another state. So for 4 years I haven't seen him. I miss him a lot, but not to the point that I would have a heartache.( as Alisha calls it) There is a person *blush* that I missed so much that I had really bad heartaches ... I couldn't get my mind of off him for a long time... Oh shoot...I said too much XD

Aww. I'm sorry that you can't see your father Cadi....

*laughs* But who's that specail person? Huh... Huh....

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
Aww. I'm sorry that you can't see your father Cadi....
*laughs* But who's that specail person? Huh... Huh....

Oh... lol He is well... maybe I shouldn't tell everyone :x

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

im not really sure about feel pain, because i have never missed someone yet...

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Hmmm... There's always this funny detail: my best friends and I see each other at school every day (we even begged our vice-principle to put us in the same class) and we talk a lot via e-mail, and sometimes phone and we always have stuff to share, and we try to meet on weekends regularly...

But whenever I go away for a week or two, like during the summer, and can't use Internet to communicate with them, it seems like a part of me is missing. I always have the urge to share everything with them and it's like this tension building up.

And it's the same for the others. Maybe not exactly, but when the missing one comes back, you can always be sure to find a fifteen-minutes-worth-of-reading mail from her in your inbox!^^

It's just funny how you can miss someone when you go away for such a short period of time. What's it gonna be like when we go away to Cegep/University??

*smile* Hope I didn't bore you...

--Scarlet

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, in the summer, I don't see my friends that much, but I don't miss them that much. I usually forget about school if I'm on vacation.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Quote by SaschaC... I miss my sister...

*sigh* I do too :( -_-

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I miss some one. An old friend I have not seen in years. She is still alive, but I have no way of getting in touch with her. And when she left it felt like she took the better part of me with her. I've never felt the same after she went away.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

It's normal for teenagers like us - those feelings are part of psychic developpment and growing stability, they just need an element to cause them.
But, there's something else... and if there's a "heart pain", it's because there's a wound on your soul... hard to heal by ourselves...

Signature
Fun.

XlYesterdaYlX

愛我別走

lol yes, i feel very down when i think about it. so i try my best not to think about it everyday.. sigh~~

"No, people. Let's be smart and bring it OFF."

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i know how you feel, and if you're crazy strap me in a strait jacket and ship me off to the happy home

Signature Image

I have had that feeling, and it's still there, sometimes...
My grandmother died, and sometimes she feld like my second mother...I miss her....
It's so hard when someone near you die...
But you must keep forward and especially be strong.

And your not crazy Alisha. I think that everyone get that feeling some time in their lifes.
Belive me! ;)

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.