Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Someone - Minitokyo

Missing Someone

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i know only this pain everytime
cuz my family my mom and father is not on my side they live in turkey and i am here in german my aunt's and uncle's and cusin's and a lot friends all of them live not here. everytime if i go i feel pain cuz i love them all and i must leave them so i am not the one who be leave the other one i am the one who must go away that is very hard -_-

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i had that feeling for almost 2 years while my boyfriend was studying in New York, but the phone calls made it go away abit

Quote by semangai know only this pain everytime
cuz my family my mom and father is not on my side they live in turkey and i am here in german my aunt's and uncle's and cusin's and a lot friends all of them live not here. everytime if i go i feel pain cuz i love them all and i must leave them so i am not the one who be leave the other one i am the one who must go away that is very hard -_-

Awww. Yeah I know how you feel semanga....

I hate it when you have to leave them. It feels like if your never gonna see them again....

yeah i have does crazy feelings sumtimes too >_<
but life goes on, n u'll hafta face da facts
dat wat is done is done
n wat is gone is gone

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

yes i felt it before theres a guy that i love so much and im always waiting for him to come back
i really dying to see him coz i really really love him and it so hard to feel that feeling again
its like that if only i can fly to the place where he is.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yes..... sadly I do. For you see, there was my very closes friend named Darl and we were the best of friends that we could ever be. We would do almost everything together. Through the dumb and stupid things.

But then his parents were getting a divorce and he wanted to kill himself. I tried to talk him out of it, but the more I talked to him. The more he wants to do it. So about a few days later. His older sister Noriko, told me that he killed himself in his room.

So, yeah. I know what you mean Alisha. I keep this necklace that he gave me everywhere I go, becuase I know that he's up in heaven. Watching over me. I miss you Darl!!

Signature Image

Quote by miraku-spikeYes..... sadly I do. For you see, there was my very closes friend named Darl and we were the best of friends that we could ever be. We would do almost everything together. Through the dumb and stupid things.
But then his parents were getting a divorce and he wanted to kill himself. I tried to talk him out of it, but the more I talked to him. The more he wants to do it. So about a few days later. His older sister Noriko, told me that he killed himself in his room.
So, yeah. I know what you mean Alisha. I keep this necklace that he gave me everywhere I go, becuase I know that he's up in heaven. Watching over me. I miss you Darl!!

Awwww. I'm sorry miraku-spike... *hugs*

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

you aren't crazy at all...i feel like that when i think of one of my close friends
i'm not sure how to describe it, but...it makes me feel kinda depressed because i don't really see her anymore...it does kind of feel like heart ache...i wish i could see her...maybe someday in the future our paths will cross again...

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

Quote by AlishaHey guys I just had a question...
Have you guys ever missed someone so much that it feels that you have
this kind of a... I don't know... heart ache. Sorry if I sound crazy or
something but serously. I mean it feels strange dosen't it? It's a kind
of a feeling when you know it's only a thing that's in you head but you
can kind of feel it. It's a kind of pain that just kinda brings you
down... some how....
Call me crazy but I was just wondering if anybody else has ever felt
it. Or am I just crazy?

ur missing LastDinosoar arent u?

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I've felt that before... and it leaves me paralysed for two weeks that I won't even go out of the house T.T

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

Of course ive missed someone! It hurts ssssooo bad---but you cant put it into words...it's a very weird feeling. I think that everyone is going to feel that way sooner or lata.

I am Mirror you are Glue. Bounce off me and stick to you.
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

i always misses someone. a girl that is but then she doesn't accept my feelings because she just broke up with her bf and won't accept any more relationship because she scares that she will feel hurt even more. as for me, i'm already hurt. :(

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Well... uh.... not really... me and my dad have a complicated relationship...

Brownie the Cat

Inoyaru

Inoyaru

InuYasha's Lil Bro

Quote by AlishaHey guys I just had a question...
Have you guys ever missed someone so much that it feels that you have this kind of a... I don't know... heart ache. Sorry if I sound crazy or something but serously. I mean it feels strange dosen't it?
It's a kind of a feeling when you know it's only a thing that's in you head but you can kind of feel it. It's a kind of pain that just kinda brings you down... some how....
Call me crazy but I was just wondering if anybody else has ever felt it. Or am I just crazy?

I've missed many people like that... like my big brothers... Inu-Yasha... Sesshomaru...

Please checkout the thread for my Inu-Yasha Fanfic... You can find a link on my Userpage...

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

no you are not crazy, i feel that way too.
if you wanna hear crazy, then listen to this, i feel like i miss someone but i don't know who. am i crazy?

yesh. but trying to give it a damn. it SUCKS.

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

Banda-kun

Too much is never enough...

i miss my ex classmate (girl) cause she's so far away and i will never see her again.
i loved her since first year but i never sayed it to her.

Death is always option.

well...i have miss the man i love of course...i don't know its a odd feeling that i do indulge too much.....

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.