Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you sleeptalk? - Minitokyo

Do you sleeptalk?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Ha, this probably kind of weird, but do any of you ppl here talk in your sleep? I don't know what I say in my sleep, but my sis says sometimes I mumble something when I sleep. But she doesn't tell me what I say in my sleep though.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Mom said I did one time because I was cold so she gave me a blanket when I was asleep. XD

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well I think that sometimes it happends to me, but the one that do that a lot is my sister! And is very funny because the next day I tell her about of what she was talking and she don't remember anything! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

I'm not sure, but I think my brother said I did. I don't know, he said that he walked in my room and I was sleeping and I was muttering "I can't sleep" or something like that...but he lies alot, so I'm not sure if that actually happened or not...

Everyone tells me I mumble things in my sleep. But they never know what Im saying.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

My step-sister talks in her sleep all the time. Usually she's yelling at her brother. XD

i don't think I talk in my sleep though. If I do then its very rare. I don't ever remember anyone mentioning it to me either.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

My bro and sister always does..they seem to always say the F word in their dream...but i really don't know about me...and hopefully not i don't!
Maybe i should have someone monitor or tape me while i sleep to find out. ^_^

i don't, but my girlfriend sometimes speaks in japanese in her sleep. either that or whines about something in english. maybe when she's speaking in japanese she's whining too...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Oh, you guys are so funny! :D

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Hmm... I personally don't sleep talk anymore (I used to when I was little), but we had this sleepover with my best friends last time and I woke up in the middle of the night. So there I was, trying to fall asleep again, when one of my friends starts talking in her sleep and I'm trying to understand what she's saying only... it was Chinese!!

And I mean, okay, it shouldn't be surprising because she IS Chinese, but still, it was so weird... We had a good laugh about it in the morning, though.^^

--Scarlet

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I never sleep talk!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

everybody tells me that i always talk in my sleep....and they tell me that i always mummble or just say random stuff....but i just dont remember....

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

when i was younger and still lived with my family i apparently wuld say peoples names and them i wuld list every thing i knew about them like a computer- at least thats what my family said until i got mad at them and soundproofed my room lol-

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I don't sleep talk but my mom does. she's so weird, coz i sleep in the same room as her and my brother. every night i'll hear her talking to herself.. once she said,"LOOK OUT there's car!!" ..LoL, Me and my bro got so frightened and we woke up looking at each other.
it's so funny, or sometimes when my mom says something at night in her sleep i'll tend to wake up and say "huh what did you say mommy?"..but no reply from her <_<.. *takes chidori's white fan and hit her on her face in her dream XD* jkjk~!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Well I dont think I talk in my sleep, But I do move in my sleep, When my family was coming home from South Carolina, I was dreaming I was a character I came up with, Her name was Kanoske Sagara. I had the same wepon as Sanoskes and I had a reverse blade sword, In my dream I was just walking, holding my 5,000 pound zabokado[I think thats what it was called.] And It started to get dark. and I thaught it was strange because I just woke up . And then when I walked into this woded area I felt a strange presense, I began to unwrap my Zabokado and all of a sudden I felt this pain on my arm, I didnt know what it was. but the feeling felt so familiar. Than while I was holding my zabokado I felt a slash on my wrist, And I droped my wepon and grabbed my wrist in agony.[whats funny this was all like I was in a rurouni kenshin episode, mabye its because I had just finished watching my dvd epesode of Rurouni Kenshin]Then I felt more pain on my side and dobeld over. I found a slash mark on my arm and my left side of my stomach! I stood up and than I felt more Slashes coming, so I took out my sword realy fast, but I was too late! It was like I was still for a few seconds and my eyes grew wide and I look all over my arms and my sides, and I was covered in slash marks. Then I felt a realy deep mark go thru my back. I couldent take it any more! I colapesd to my nees breathing hard and trying to breath, whene I looked up and I saw two familiar faces, They where my brothers! I did not know why they where doing this to me but I had to defend myself! but I then felt every thing go blurry, I thought it was me because of all the blood I lost ,but it was the boys ready to use Kiten Kembo on me[ you know the move Aoshi uses on Kenshin]. I new what was about to happen, but I did not move a the right time and they both nailed me at my back and my stomack. I couldnt breath. I fell to the floor in pain. Then I look up and they where about to cut my head off at the same time. I new it was over. I then fell hard to the ground and took my last breath, I closed my eyes and then I opened them and found that I could breath easer, I look up and I see my brothers look at me ready to burst out laghing. I then realised that they hed done all that to me in my dream. I was ready to puond them, they told me that I was gasping for breath and Shane tod me that it looked like I was holding a wepon of some sort! He took Jareds old beef jerky bag[ you know how sharp the corners are on those] and put it to my wrist just to see what would happen, because they saw me gasp when they did that to my arm and my side.he scraped it to my wrist and he saw me what looked like I dopped something. they said that they enjoy watiching me I fake pain! I am going to get them back ,YOU HEAR!!!!!!....well sorry if I typed to long glade to hear from you again. see yaa, oh and I got a few pics coming out for Kanoske. well got to go . see yaa ^__^x oro!!!!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Wow, Prota-Girl, that was definitely one wicked dream... *looks amazed*

By the way... you like Kenshin? I'm a big fan myself!^^

--Scarlet

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I dont sleeptalk, but my roommate does. It freaks me out cause he always goes to sleep before me. So I'm usually doing something on my computer and I hear this coming from the top bunk, "turn off the light." And I'm like wtf? Then I look up and realize he's not talking to me. And then I usually throw something at him.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm... i don't usually listen to myself when i sleep... so i honestly wouldn't know XD

i don't think i do actually, i've been told i snore though ^_^' loll oh well... as long as the house doesn't shake when i do, it's fine (no joke, i have uncles i could claim responsibles of small earthquakes because of their snoring abilities XD

I don't think I sleeptalk but I'm not sure.

Also Sanosuke's weapon is called the zanbato.

Sometimes I talk in my sleep when I'm away from home on a trip or something. The last time I talked in my sleep I woke up the whole house and asked for a glass of water.

i dunt oftenly sleeptalk, but sumtimes i do
i wunder wat i say_______ >_>

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

No, and if i did, I would want someone to shoot me in the face to make me shut up. I would do the same for you all, remember that.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

i dunno.. maybe.. maybe not! :D

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

I thaught my dream was awsome, I just dont know why my dream had to make me such a lame fighter! I mean I didnt even lay my blade opon them! if you want to see a pic of what I looked like in my dream, well your going to have to wait, I just need some help on how to submit pics in my gallery. my gallery is boring. So if someone canhelp that would be great. Thank you for lisening! type me back whene any one finds out any thing. thank you.!!!! ^__^x oro!!!! prota-Girl out!!!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.