Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Longest on photoshop? - Minitokyo

Longest on photoshop?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Well imkinda working on a wallpaper.. and i didnt quite realise that ive had photoshop running 4 about 3 days straight.... o_O
Whats the longest youve guys had photoshop (or 3dstudiomax etc) Running,??

Well im intrested in hearing/??

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

I rarely leave my computer on for that long (I know it's better for it to leave it on, but it's in my room, so it's harder to get to sleep hearing the fans, seeing the lights, and having the temp raised 10 degrees) let alone a non-downloading program...

...longest? 5 hours straight, maybe...

S: Geez Denninger, why does your G period English class always watch movies?
D: We never watch movies!
S: Then why are the lights turned off?
D: Because everyone in that class is a crackhead!

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Lol!!
our apartment is about 30 degrees hotter (we have 3 computers, in one room)
And i have to sleep with my door shut cause the noise is so fucking Annoying.. and the light!!
put on some music... blue red green lights flashing everywhere!!
And Hmmmm, longest my computers on 4 is.... mabye a week b4 i reboot... (turn it on 2 seconds later)
^_^

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Well look on the bright side.... it's summer all year long! :P

S: Geez Denninger, why does your G period English class always watch movies?
D: We never watch movies!
S: Then why are the lights turned off?
D: Because everyone in that class is a crackhead!

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

hmmmm.......i use to spend a long time in PS......like 6 hours @.@

now....its like.....little bursts of creativity, an hour....more or less-_-

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

uh i had my comp on for about 10 days at max then it crashed. For PS, i dont know how long i had it open but the longest i was working constantly on it is about 10 hours

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Umm....6 hours I think...

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

6-8 hours, but that was just mainly playing around with the filters and blending options. :D

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Me? Only about 9 hours in one shot. I do the work separately in several days if I have to.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Celcius

Celcius

teh dot dood

err.. maybe 2-3 hours.. o_O

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

I spend about 3 days on my walls...and probably 3-5 hrs a day. Sometimes longer =__=

Signature

4-5 hours is the longest for me so far, and that was working on my very first extraction once i knew how to do that. Lately though i can't work on anything in PS for more than an hour or so cause i either get a.) bored from extracting or b.) frustrated cause i can't come up with a background i like heh.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

1 week, 5 hours a day. It was when I first started doing really abstract walls and my LE one was up on the board.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

The first winamp skin i made took me 3 days x_X; so photoshop was running and working straigh for 3 days XD when I just got up i worked on it till i would go to sleep again x_x;
now it takes like 1½ day to make a winamp skin ~

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

I don't usually use photoshop but i've had my 'Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004' running straight for about 1 week and abou 3 days. It was christmas break and i had just recieved the Macromedia Studio MX 2004 package and i was pretty addicted to it. Mty computer was on the verge of overheating... lol!

Flash is your friend. lol

May the Woot be with you!

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

5-6 hours.....o maybe more

Rand-Ciel

William

Yeah, I'm no vet. About 4-5 hours at the longest.

"On the streets and on your own.
Almost lost and almost home."
- Doves

Foolish-ishness

Foolish-ishness

.:Obaka-san:.

Well, once, I left my computer on for a week or two, with Photoshop open, but the longest time with me actually using it was about 6-7 hours.

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i used to spend about 7 hours...now i spend about 2 days...but i dont wall as often as i used to do :d

ded113

The Grunge Princess

You Kidding Me?! Me about 7-8 one time 10 hours! No Joking11

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

let's say the longest i worked on was a starfield with some planetes on it, it took me 5 days like 5-9 hours per day XD

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

hmm i think 4-6 hours, hmm i don't know. maybe it could be 13-17 hours, who know's

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

8 hour straight, starting from eight o' clock at night to four o' clock in the morning. Of course, half of that time was spent wailing in agony.

I suppose the longest time I've ever spent working continuously on a Winamp skin was for a week, (at least four hours a day), but I did turn off the computer. ^_^

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

I dont usually leave photoshop running unless I'm using it.. the max I've ever been in it was probably 4-5 hours, which happened to be last night ^^;;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.