Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Browsing Problem... - Minitokyo

Browsing Problem...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

A few minutes ago, I clicked on a link and it redirected to my personal settings page, with the message that all members needed a valid e-mail address listed. Naturally, I checked my e-mail address to make sure it was correct, which it was. I clicked on Update, just to make sure, and it just refreshed the page. I did this a couple of times, and it continued to merely refresh the page. I then used my browser's back feature to return to the last page I had been on before the redirect, and then tried clicking on the link again. This time it worked. A few minutes later, though, the same problem occured again, and this time I even retyped my e-mail address before pressing update. It simply refreshed the page again. I tried going back to the page I started from and clicking the link that had brought me to that page again, and it again redirected me to my personal settings. What's going on? The only way I'm able to navigate now is by typing the address directly into the address bar and then hitting enter.

Er... seems to be functional now, but in case it comes back, or else just out of pure curiosity, I'd appreciate a response, still.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

I had the same problem, it seems to stop after about 10 mins. Must be server trying to verify, or its just buggy.

Dutch coding desu! n_n;;

*runs from Shrekel >_>;;*

Signature Image

I simply closed my browser, opened it again and reloaded MT. Voila! MT at my service. ;)

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

curently I cannot add new features at a local cop - I have to do it all 'on the fly' wich is really troublesome as you can see. I have to save, check if things work, all on the real site.

The feature should work correctly now though.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.