Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What keeps you motivated in life? - Minitokyo

What keeps you motivated in life?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'm motivated by my parents and my girlfriend. My good grades also motivate me to continue to keep up my hard work.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Hmm........ What keeps me motivated in life...

Well I don't really know... Friends maybe? I have no real answer to that one...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

To tell you the truth, I'm not a very motivated person in general and it shows in most aspects of my life.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

well...Good grades and family keep me motivated in life ....i dont know what else to say...

retire

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

Actually, there's very little that keeps me motivated in life...I guess the only thing is the everlasting cycle of me liking a girl, me confessing my love to her in hope that things might be different from all the other times I told a girl I loved her, her rejecting me, me feeling depressed, me finding another girl I like, rinse, repeat...

All the other things I do I guess are actually just something to keep my mind off of my constant longing for a girl's love...

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

I think my friends motivate me in life and maybe this one girl at my school, but she'll probably think of me as some moron. Oh and my family too, I can't forget about them.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Hmmm....motivation...I'd have to agree with Mel and say that my significant other keeps me motivated. Just knowing that he's there for me cheering me on makes me so happy (you know who you are!!). Before I knew him...I didn't really have a life. It wasn't mine. It belonged to my school and my parents. Since I've met him...I've been more determined to do my own thing and he's been listening to everything I've ever said (even when I'm not really saying anything...sorry!!). I just wanted him to know that he's the single thing keeping me going in life and I love him so much!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I really don't know what motivates me.....i really don't know....I'm guessing art motivates me to keep doing what i do in life. T_T

what keeps me motivated ?????? well mel....... i dont think there is much that keeps me going ^_^' but if i had to have something, well i guess just waking up to a new day and hopeing that something good will happen to around me :sweat: and i guess that's it.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

A strong desire to help others and make people laugh. If I could get paid for that would be great!!!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Quote by Kumiko-HA strong desire to help others and make people laugh. If I could get paid for that would be great!!!

good point that would keep me going :D

well my only motivation in life is for the sake of living life itself...confusing no?

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

Mine is to get good grades for my bachelor and master degrees.

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

i guess right now its university, and getting through my first year in tact. but what keeps me most motivated is my beliefs i think - id have probably given up long ago without them.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Something that motivates me in life...The feeling of not disappointing my parents (though my mom tends to criticise me when I get good grades) and myself. In my studies, satisfying grades also motivate me to do better. Seriously...words echoing in my mind are the ones that motivate me, like "You got to keep going, gal" or "You can do it, gal. C'mon" and others - believing in myself...yeah, I guess that's the one.

Movin'...

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm motivated by my fear of failure. sometimes that keeps me from doing anything, but when I start something, I keep at it because I want to succeed.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I will have to say my friends and family. Whenever I wanted to give up something they keep me going.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

tfeki16

tfeki16

Konohamaru

Ì think that friends, girlfrend (i sapose) and also have allways fun in my life it's what motivates me most!!! cu around have fun!

3rds grandson

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Motivation, eh?? Hmm...not hard at all to figure out what keeps me motivated. ^.~ For awhile I was managing to get up each day and go to school and try to make good grades, but for no real reason...I did just enough to accomplish that and nothing more... And, if not for a very special person, I'd still be that way. ^^ They motivate me to do everything I should and more. ^^ I have a reason to do this thanks to them. ^^ They know exactly who they are too. ^.~ My friends and my parents don't even motivate me...even if they tried, I wouldn't have cared enough to. But...this person...is simply amazing...=^.^=

*points signature*

Holt

Holt

pffft

What motivates me? The wish to be the best and succeed in life ^_^

Signature Image

I've thought about this many times, "why keep living?"..."what's the point?", and I always end up thinking and even considering suicide...but, suddenly I realize how much I like my life, I mean..I really have it nice, I adore my life, I don't want it to end..ever!

Signature Image

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

lol i'm seriously easily motivated if i just take about a minute to think back on life and how far i've come. i wouldn't wanna give it up as we know how living each day can be a real pain. that is what keeps me motivated

Signature

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

Currently, my motivation is just to see how far in college I can go... >_<

Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.