Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What keeps you motivated in life? - Minitokyo

What keeps you motivated in life?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Well, I think the only thing that keeps me motivated in life is myself. No doubt, my family and friends provide support and encouragement, but I don't see them as 'motivation'. Also, the prospect of the future and the events and adventures lie ahead provides incentive and inspiration to me ^^

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

My dreams I guess.. even if I know they'll only be dreams for the rest of my life..
and my boyfriend and my best friend.. hehe

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

oh boy... i really don't know... actually, i'm not sure anything motivates me... if i don't count the intense desire i have to not disapoint my family (especially my mom and grand-mother) coz' they gave me so much and i couldn't pay them back for it... otherwise, maybe my personal achievements... i'm a perfectionist... but at the moment, i'm so tired of everything, school, problems... that i'm unable to do my very best anymore...

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I want to prove people wrong, people thought I overachieve in life, and i want to show them that I am the real deal, and I am going to show them that I can do anything. You can say I got a big chip in my shoulder since childhood, so that is what drives me. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

What keeps me motivated? there are a lot of things that keep me motivated, i have lots of friends that are always there for me and also, i have myself to keep motivated, because if i don't, the voices will get to me.

worldeater

Tea Drinker

Who says we need to be motivated? I have a super hard time with motivation. I always need a new challenge. Once I've done something a couple of times I can't bring myselft to keep doing it. But I guess my dreams and my fiance are my main motivations. I want to own a farm and sustain myself as much as possible; so everything I do is stiving for that. But that's a long way off; so I just go in fits and starts (Don't think I answered the question, I don't think I know the answer)

Peace

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

Quote by Kiakothe question is good unlike my answer.
there is nothing that would motivate me. and as stupid as it may sounds it is true. <_<

are you 100% sure that there is nothing, know something what keeps you ohn living. XD
think, think my little Kiako, until the very day

hmmm
what keeps me living.........that is me, and besides it is my destiny ( don't believe in that but hej) i was born nobody asked me:" hej do you want to live?"

Signature

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

The thought of achieving something in life... of making my dreams come true... also maybe my friends... don't know :|...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

the thing that keeps me motivated in life is that i always want to see what new things will happen everyday and i always want to see my friends at the beginning of everyday ^_^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I don't have much motivation in life... really... most of it is based on hate and revenge XD ((((-__-) *dodges tomato thrown at her* but then there are the more important things in life that mean a lot to me... my friends, family, and my music.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

my girlfriend... then again the only reason I have to live is for her... but I like it that way! ^_^

what keeps me motivated in life is...on thing and one thing only ...boys ^_^' :nya: :hmpf:
no just kidding that one of the things... the lord above keeps me motivated i guess...or something like that. ^_^' music keeps me going everyday so that the real thing that keeps me going now i see but who cares really iabout what keeps me ... -_- ~_~

are there any hott boy`s here ?? ^_^' ;)
laterrzzzzzzzz

conan edogawa keeps me motivated everyday!^^
ooo rite...and of course my grades r well! :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

poogie67

poogie67

Totoro Dreamer

The search for the perfect expression of beauty and passion in anime/manga/art goes a long way towards motivating me to web surf, to draw as much as I can, and basically to keep getting out of bed each new day! All within the confines of an adult lifestyle. And by that I mean middle income, middle aged artists have to hold down jobs to pay the bills to support the artistic expression hunt. :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: A passion which otherwise could consume 24 hours per day. ^_^'

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

The thought of the future... and what it could possibily be like. I just gotta keep on living to find out.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

My perspective of life and the eternal. It would be too long if I elaborate it now; so I'll leave it here as it is.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

What keeps me motivated in life is helping troubled people with their problems

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

We'll I would say my motivation in life is life itself, I do not like to think what will happen to me when I die not being able to go out too see the world or to feel things or things such as that.

I'm motivated by my need to succeed and the fact that I want to be remembers after I'm gone.

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

actually i hang on to a dream to live in Japan and prosper there mostly cuse im ussually insulted for what i am and its very hard to live here and since ive been lookin around i found Japan to be the most ideal plase cause of the surroundings there- like hot springs(^_^)~~- and also because if i dont find a plase to fit in i know that my Father would have been very dissapointed in me |-_-|

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

If I had something to motivate me, I wouldn't be this unmovitated and lazy.

--After thinking about it, what motivates me the most (to do something at all, that is) would probably other peoples misery. Yup, that's it.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I guess exploring this world is what keeps me motivated.
Good Grades = Good University = Good Job = Good Money = $$$ to Explore =)

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

My motivation comes mostly from within, although family and friends are very supportive of whatever I do. I just like learning more about the world around me. I pursue anime because it lets me glimse into another culture and perhaps new ideas I would not encounter elsewhere. I suppose my motivation is fulfilling my curiosity!

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Motivated by my parents, my brother and Rock, I could do almost everything :)
But most of the time I'm just sittin' in my dark room, thinkin' about existence and the shitty life... yeah that's what I live with and what keeps me motivated... to live...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.