Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What keeps you motivated in life? - Minitokyo

What keeps you motivated in life?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

keeping my parents proud of me, showing them that they raised me well and trying my best to be sure I wont have regrets later in life

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

Thinking that I'm a special person in the world...
...someone who thinks like nobody else...

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

My motivation?
A Girl named Ines Pereira...
She's already got a boyfriend but i still won't give up!!! The only problem is that i act really stupid in front of her but that can be solv

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

money, vodka. do we need more .. ?

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Heh. Motivation.

What motivation? I've never had much of any. I exist because I exist. Although, lately, I've actually been motivated to take notes and study... my alchemy texts are growing more interesting the more I begin to understand the base concepts. So, I guess alchemy and the pursuit of the Master Work are my motiviations.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

ViN

My hopes for the future are my inspiration so I keep dreaming for a better end. taht sond like signature message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope is one of the bests hidden secrets of this life never loose it

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

yes the girlfriend is a motived for a i want to live

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

What keeps me motivated is the reality of reaching my dreams.
I am so close right now to reaching them I can almost taste them.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

No Doubt!! My only son Benjamin and my lovely wife Abby!!

:pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Hmm... games and anime motivate me. I'm lazy :P But I do get semi-good grades (3.4 GPA at college) and a good worker when it comes down to it :) My desire to be the best certainly comes into play, as well.

Signature

i am motivated by my self i keep myself goig but i guess my mom, sister encourages me
http://www.ookiine.com/images/sushi_in_chopsticks.jpg

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

ramchong> wow, sounds happy le. ^^

My family, my honey, my cat and MT forum. hehe. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Im motivated by my friends, and a cup off caffine during the day time. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I'm motivated by knowing there was and there is someone who is drawing better than me in this very moment. I want to beat him in that and become the best there is.

Also I'm motivated by my friends coz I want to protect them in any way that i can...

I dont wanna die for just one reason- I wanna reach my goal and if i die who knows what am i gonna miss in my friends lives... :D

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Motivated by the fact that it can't get much worse than this, and when it does, I can only go up. That, and watching House MD & Scrubs & Dead Like Me.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by Sakura0chanI'm motivated by my family and friends. The people around me keeps my motivation in life.
My studies also keeps me motivated.

They are really important to me. ^__^

I'm motivated by my friends and my crush!!! xd
i really inspired these past few days because of her XD oohh Sakura XD

i became so active in my work now :)

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

the only thing that keeps me going thought all this stress in my life are my four best friends i mean i have other friends but not ones i trust like in our group. and our group dynamics i think thats whats keeps us so together because there is there is a shy person, a serious person, a cool/popular person,and im the funny laid back person. i only get to c them on the weekend tho cuse they all go to a different school so kinda like people say I live paycheck to paycheck
well I live weekend to weekend A Noku-Sama on here is one of those friends well ok bye

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hmgboi

Shine

hmm i'll say God keeps me motivated in life. :)

(Juju: hmm....)
(Juju: how does this work?)
(Juju: ahhhhh!!!!!)

(BOOOM!)

(Minoko: LoL!!)

Nothing in particular. I gave up on religion and only have faith in myself. My family and friends, I'm not in it for them. I guess I'm just here to see where it goes in the end. =)

But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate...and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Kayen

Kayen

Lord of Nothing

love

Signature

You must see death to find life, you must look into evil to find the good
and to see the daylight you must walk through the darkness

thank you AC2N for the awsome av and sig :)

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

I'm motivated by my friends and family. But most of my motivation comes from myself.

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Motivation: the unknown

-repeat-

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Nowhere. Don't really get motivation but will power!

i think im mostly motivated by the feeling of accomplishing what i want to do. it makes me want to succeed in what i do.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months" --Oscar Wilde.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.