Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saint Seiya - Hades Chapter - Minitokyo

Saint Seiya - Hades Chapter

Tagged under Saint Seiya

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

i'm just wondering if anybody know of the saint seiya series and have any news on this anime concerning the hades chapter. it seem like they had stop producing it and that's such a sad thing.

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

I agree with you, I just saw the 13 episodes and I was surprised that they stop releasing it
I wonder why :( but the saint seiya overture takes place after hades i guess ^_^'

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

the manga story goes all the way 'til the end and it was quite interesting. so here i am stuck waiting. the last i heard is that they're stopping for now to release the movie on how artemis will go fight athena to take revenge for her brother, apollo. but that was so long ago and that still haven't come out. :(

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

johan77

johan77

SUGOIIII

the last new about Hades Chapter i knew abou it was that Shingo Araki (the main animation director) has not sign yet any contract to continue the Hades Saga this was said by himself in an interview that had place the last Month in a comic convention in Spain. :sweat:

about the last movie, he said that they started making the movie without any clue of how it will end...

so, i guess nobody knows yet when it will continue... x_x

that all i know about it.... :(

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

the french has made the episodes after the sactuary chapter...i dont know if it is official...but there is no news from TOEI as the company because they've calculated and found that not much profit can be made from this anime...so it's on hold.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zeta11

Zeta11

Ace Fist Flame

I'm very desappointed...For a manga like Saint Seiya they must finish what they begin (to respect the fans)...

Signature

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover2004

AnimeLover

I thought I saw some where showing some screenshots of Hades chapter that I haven't seen before, and I mean that it didn't appear the in 13 episodes + the Hades movie.

I think those screenshots could be the second part of Hades where Seiya and his friends about to fight Hades himself. Don't ask me for the website because that was long time ago.

I love Miyama Yuna (SHE's MY WIFE!!!) and I love anime.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by AnimeLover2004I thought I saw some where showing some screenshots of Hades chapter
that I haven't seen before, and I mean that it didn't appear the in 13
episodes + the Hades movie.
I think those screenshots could be the second part of Hades where Seiya
and his friends about to fight Hades himself. Don't ask me for the
website because that was long time ago.

it was the french version...the french did it......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

Saint Seiya Hades comming soon in November or maybe in 2006 , the new opening theme is Megami no senshi... thats it ^^ see ya

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

Quote by GonTidusSaint Seiya Hades comming soon in November or maybe in 2006 , the new opening theme is Megami no senshi... thats it ^^ see ya

wow... that's something new...
where did you heard/seen this news? i want to keep track of it because i sure want the whole collection. if you could let me know on what site did you find this information i would appreciated a lot... many thanks in advance. :)

Signature

cuto muito! I'm brazilian

i certainly hope they finish it, i remember watching the movie and u see seiya fighting Hades in the very beginning... well, more like a glimpse, but still! what a tease!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.