Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What the...?! - Minitokyo

What the...?!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

I typed in the appropriate numbers for my layout, but...it's always the same!...a black background with blue, purple, and orange accents! I didn't want this...!

Are you sure? Maybe you need to check your colors and try filling out the whole thing...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The idea is to keep trying the numbers until the color you want comes out correct. If you see no change, clear your cache (your stored internet files) and apply your settings using the new values you entered.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

jhujhiti

Retired Moderator

jhujhiti

Bug Exterminator

You're talking about userpage skins? Not working right now. Check back this weekend. I should have everything fixed up right well by then!

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac:

Quote by MinatoI typed in the appropriate numbers for my layout, but...it's always the same!...a black background with blue, purple, and orange accents! I didn't want this...!

i have this problem too.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.