Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats you fav naruto jutsu and technique? - Minitokyo

Whats you fav naruto jutsu and technique?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

ok alot of ppl know about naruto!so wats your fav attack?just list the character who uses it and the name of the attack. or it could be a technique.

i really like sasukes n kakashis sharigan and chidori. i also like narutos rasengan and shikamarus shadow technique and inos mind transfer!i like other ppl attacks but i listed too many!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

lol i like the kakashi sharingan, chidori and... senningoroshi XD

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Quote by Tatsuyalol i like the kakashi sharingan, chidori and... senningoroshi XD

really?never heard of it. .. i think...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I love "Harem" of Naruto very much !!
Hehehehe

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

hahaha... i prefer neji's kaiten.. onli 4 self defence.. =P

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't think Sharingan is actually a technique. It's a blood limit and only the members of the Uchiha clan can use it (Kakashi is an exception).
In my case, it'd probably be Lee's taijutsu techniques like Konoha Spinning Wind and such.
Then again, I also like Gaara's style.
And Naruto's Sexy on Jutsu and Harem no Jutsu :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

let's see my favorite technigue would have to be Sharingan when itachi sasuke and kakashi uses it.and i like sasuke's fire technigue and kakashi 's chidori and his senningoroshi.and i also like naruto's rasengan and his shadow clone's XD

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

sexy no jutsu!!! ><

Signature Image

too easy..... sexy-no-jutsu! XD

Hmm.. would Itachi's Tsukiyomi count?
If not, then next to that, my favorite is Chidori. It just looks so awesome when Sasuke uses it. xD

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm yeah... Chidori, Rasengan... and so on... i don't remember most of their names >.<

hmm i think Housenka no jutsu, Rasengan,juukenhou hakke rokujuuyon shou thats my fav jutsu in naruto

wolfinho

wolfinho

^~, Just Wolf...

Somethimes i wish i was Ebisu to take that "damage" from naruto justu "Harem no Jutsu" heheh XD, but it still be naruto doing that move heheh ^~

Signature

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I liked Kimimaro's final move when all those bones sprouted from the earth.
After that I'd go for Rock Lee's gate opening technique.

Sexy noJutso. you can't go wrong making pervy men nosebleed. It's always good for a laugh too.

Barbie

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

kuchiyotse no jutsu..the chidori and of course e rasengan..^^,

Signature

Dianna! What kind of question is that? No I am just kidding. I like Gaara's style the best, but you know Danny's favorite... [sigh] Sexy no jutso!

Have to go with the Sharingan...Chidori and the Moonlit Underworld
The first is the ultimate attack technique, I just love it, the look, the sound, and it's effective ness.

As for Moonlit underworld, I have a bit of a morbid and viscuos side to me so that part of me loved the idea

Does Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu count??
Never mind my fav would be Chidori or Rasengan(can't decide)
I also love the 4th's "Hiraishin no Jutsu"
Oh and also Kakashi's "A Thousand Years of Pain"!!! XP

hmmm i dont know the names of there moves but my favorite is the sound ninjas moves i think there cool and of course chidori lol kikimarus bones are cool too

i like rasenga and chidori its so cool

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

i like gaara's sand thing, the bakyugan, sharingan , and itachi's bloodline technique

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Anything with Gaara, Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan, Sasuke's Chidori, Naruto's Rasengan...umm... Oh, Shikamaru's Shadow Bind and Hinata's and Neji's Byakugan. Also, Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu! XD

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Naruto's Rasengan
Rock Lee un locking the Chakra gates...not a real jutsu or a technique but he just too awesome! XP

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.