Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats your color styles on your desktop? - Minitokyo

whats your color styles on your desktop?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

Iv notist there is alot of styles in wallpapers that ppl has in taste in their desktops, like goth, prep, and punk. ;)

my style has to be "bright color wallpapers." ;) its a nice effect on my desktop, couse my moniter is like a fated plain white. so it matches the bright walls, ;) inclouding that anime "Air" wallpapers. XD

whats your desktop style? :)

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I'm more bright style because they stand out more. However, I like all different kinds too.

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Well I like any type of wall, I a very picy type. But I do like Very creative types. Well I have to jack out see yaa!! oro!! ^__^x

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

I pretty much base my wallpaper on my mood and what I find appealing at the time I decide to set it, much like how I set Stardock Windowblinds. Of course, the two have to somewhat match.

Here's my desktop:

http://img241.echo.cx/img241/97/image13em.th.jpg

Quote by Prota-GirlWell I like any type of wall, I a very picy type. But I do like Very creative types. Well I have to jack out see yaa!! oro!! ^__^x

I agree with Prota-Girl. I like all kind of walls but right now my walls kinda in the darker tones. With dark browns and off whites.

I tend to choose dark walls though. I don't know why...

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Simple subtle walls with very few variety of colors... I can't stand those crazy abstract walls that go everywhere and make it hard to see anything...

maho-ho

maho-ho

:: MaJo ::

I like clear, blue, pink, celestial, gray the colors, white, etc. It depends on the style of wallpaper and the image. Also I like the new styles. ;)

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Right now it is bright colors.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Dark colored wallpapers are right for me. I don't want to be blinded by the bright colors. No offense to the lighter-color wallpaper makers.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

I use any cool looking wallpapers.....mostly high quality WPs from official japanese sites...it can either be Dark colored or colorful ones.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

i like bright colored wallpapers.. its easier on the eyes and it looks better on my opinion :D

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

As if right now, bright wallpapers because I want to be happy. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

You only have to look at the thumbnail on my userpage to see that I like bright coloured walls ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Anything that fits my mood at the time. Currenly, happy! ^_^

Learning little by little.
Signature

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

my monitor is black and my walls are usually darker than most

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

TheWizzard

TheWizzard

~retired

Mah, depends ... I do like all styles ... it depends on my current mood
Curently I have a bit dark wall with lots of blue and purple colors ^^

I use a program which change my wallpaper when I press a key, and it changes randomly at startup, I sorted 714 wallpaper to put i my random wallpaper folder, so I m using really all style of walls ^^.
i am ecclectic in everything I do!

I like 'em bright. Yup, yup.

It really depends on my allergies (how odd!). If it's, like, really bad, my eyes get teary and I'd probably go for something dark. But that rarely happens so bright wallpapers are a mainstay on my desktop.

i use bright warm sunny colours, coz i prefer to be a happy soul... but dark wallies have such an atmosphere. ^^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

i like all kinds of wallpapers, but i usually use dark/clean wallpapers for my desktop... holy crap, i just realized that i have 160 megabytes of minitokyo wallpapers on my hardrive... thats insane, i am definitely otaku.

Think deeply of simple things.

it doens't matter if it's dark or colorfull as long as it is nice i'm gonna use it

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I really like all types of wallpapers. ^__^ Anything that's nice to me. ^^
But I will definitely like a wallpaper that has a green background. It's my favorite color!! XD

i love everything with color or a nice tones of colors that has to do with seasons......and also dark wallpapers with nice bright colors of a sunset, stars or lighting bugs....

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I like whatever makes it stand out, which can be a variety of things. there should be an offset of colors.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.