Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats your color styles on your desktop? - Minitokyo

whats your color styles on your desktop?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... depends on my mood i guess... but i definitely prefer darker colours, even grunge style... i also like those that are colourful sometimes, but it really depends on the wall, the scan, the effects, the general atmosphere it gives... i don't exactly like pastel colours though, or bright ones...

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I always change my wallpaper....at least three times a day but I don't have a specific preference. But I do like nice, pretty walls most of the time. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

im fine w any type of wallie. bright/dark. i'm not choosy. thou honestly i prefer dark colours. dont knw why thou.
most imptly it depends on the quality of the wallpaper. right now i hv a sorta dark wallpaper w misuzu on it. and it fits perfectly fine

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Mine any color that matches with my toolbar.
UNless it's a really great walls ^_^
Can resit but putting that on >.<

I mostly use abstract walls something that fits my windows theme and since I change my theme like 2 to 5 times a day <_<

Anything thats blue and not harsh colours. I like silvery colours^^

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i mostly use dark-colored walls, i don't like to have the ones that are to bright as my desktop.

atm it looks something like:

http://img141.echo.cx/img141/9884/untitled8im.th.jpg

I am still not happy with the background need something better...

It depends on how my system looks at the moment. I mean, which WB theme i am using right now. But anyway, i prefer minimalistic style ;)

I dunno... Huh? What the..? Nah, i dunno.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

it changes every 2 weeks i try to be different so i don't get bored -- sometimes it's bright colors sometimes is dark colors -- but atm it is dark colors ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.