Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you like to do on a hot day? - Minitokyo

What do you like to do on a hot day?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

I'll do whatever, but if it get too hot, then i'll take a dip in my swimming pool

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Riding my Bike, looking out for my Crush, Going for a Walk, and going to the Beeeaaaccchh!! =^-^=

Just enjoy everything, mainly! ^__^

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

On a hot day, usually i take a nap or just lie down on my bed and read manga

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Me? I want to eat and drink cold stuff... then sleep!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

what must i say?
sleep! yes i like it. if i can't. i'll go out with my bike join with my friends.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Get cool ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Philyra

Philyra

queen persephone

hot day... hmmm... let me see...
i'll eat ice cream, fruits (usually it's grapes of strawberries with whip cream).
i would watch anime or any movies that i'm in the mood to watch, drink smoothies.
oh... and never let myself out of the pool. my fiance have one at his house. i can always goes there and chill anytime. i'll never swim in the outdoor pool in the garden because i'll get sunburn in no time.... indoor pool is paradise for me. :) :D XD ;) XP

there was a net that has no rope; there was a sign that none could read; for the hopeless, there was yet some hope; in the darkness, came the blind to lead.
Signature

streamside

streamside

deranged.

hot days?

hehehe... :nya:

i grab my friends, we go to the mall and watch movies, eat ice cream, or stay in my room and listen to the radio - dammit tv's not yet fixed... waaaaah - i can't take it no more!! i need to watch KareKano!!!!!!! >_<

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

I`ll be on the computer o.o and if i`m outside...i`ll be swimming n.n

streamside

streamside

deranged.

hot days?

hehehe... :nya:

i grab my friends, we go to the mall and watch movies, eat ice cream, or stay in my room and listen to the radio - dammit tv's not yet fixed... waaaaah - i can't take it no more!! i need to watch KareKano!!!!!!! >_<

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu

"A journey of a thousand miles...
is better in a car."

on a hot day?
i'll be swimming in my pool, down tanning at the bay, walking around in my neighborhood in my baving suit and chilling with my friends and walking around in some citys around here....yea im always outside doing the day and online at night

Well on a hot day, i'll take a cool shower/bath...
eat ice-cream(vanilla) and spend time watching anime or reading comics...

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

IF I'm not out somewhere (ie school or something) I'll go swimming in the lake I live on...or I'll sit around and read a book (but I'll do that in any weather :D).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Demonchild

DemonChild

lol for me i go swimming,i love to swim when its very hot out

Your fate will soon be over.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

A hot day, huh? Well, I'm inside on Minitokyo with the windows open and the fan on. This is different from a cold day in that, on a cold day, I've got the windows closed and the fan off. Yeah. I need a life. ^^

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

go swim, go shop, go get a nice tan :P oh ya and eating some cold stone ice cream would be nice too :D

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Hot day ka? I won't feel like going out to anywhere. Stay at home, watch tv.

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

Lieing in my bed, watching TV and whining why the hell it´s so bloody hot =_=;
And if the day was rather exhausting I take a cool shower and then drink a beer with a temperature as close to the freezing point as possible ^____^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.