Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 INITIAL D MUSIC XD - Minitokyo

INITIAL D MUSIC XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Well ive just got into initial d music...
Theres this track on the Initial D - Millennium Box - 1 track
The track is
Max Coveri / Running in the Nineties
I suggest you look it up...
Here are the lyrics
"All i wanna get is your baby"
XD

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

rax

initial d music is great, every track deals with sex to some degree!

might be just my imagination though...

Yet, the Lyrics of "Startled - You're Gonna Be" from ID Battle stage are very...kinky

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

I HAVE A LOT OF INITIAL D MUSIC!! I THINK I HAVE OVER 100 SONGS!! :D MOST OF THEM A GREAT with some cheesy lyrics...! ^_^ I love music.

DJ-of-E

Le

........technically, they didn't hit over 100 songs in the initial d soundtrack yet. Most of them are just re-used or mixed from one soundtrack or another. They only have 57 songs originally so far.

my favorite song is the song sung by the voices of Mako & Saiyuki "Wings of Fire"

I love Initial D music. Anyone have a place so that I can get more? Where does everyone get there Initial D music from?

Initial D music is awsome, the collections are good, The 4th stage really sunk for me though.. I liked maybe 1-2 songs from the 4th stage sadly.

I agree, 4th stage it's a disaster when it comes to music... Op & ED are good but thats all. More eurobeat I say, one song per ep. is not enough :/.

Yea most of the ID music is good. I've got it on my Xbox so I can listen to it while playing PGR 2. Listening to ID music while racing really gets the heart pumping!

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.