Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Forum Posting - Minitokyo

Forum Posting

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

So I was curious about a few things. Care to share your opinion?

When reading a thread, do you just read the first post and reply to it? How many people really care about what others say, or read through all the other responses?

Is there anything you see too much of that makes you sick? Like games? Or do you like games?

What about multiple posts that are just random links that people mass post just to up their level?

Some random thoughts that went through my head...

i try to read the posts of people who actually right stuff not just respond to it. Though when I end up replying I have nothing much to say... I glance through short posts

hmm. haven't really thought about that. but wen it comes to reading a long comment. i just post for no reason

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm.... I tried to read through all the posts, especially if it's some kinda serious matter, so that I can offer opinions that others have not mentioned... If the thread is more light-hearted one and asked direct questions like fave manga, fave music genre, etc, I will most likely just post my answer straight away and read through others' posts after that (if I have time and ig the threads is not too long)

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Sometimes I read what other ppl wrote then write mine. But if there are a lot of replies, then I'll just read the first page and then post mine.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

i try to read as much replys as i can, but if there is too much, i read them after i reply....

I read them because when I post I want to contribute something intelligent (depending on the intelligence of the thread).

tare pandas rule!!!!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I usually read the short posts tehn make my own post.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I try to read all the comments just so I have a clue as to what is going on. However people need to learn to keep their comments quick and to the point. If you can't say what you mean, you can never mean what you say.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

I try to read the posts of members who i know make good posts, then form a reply, and sometimes add to others what are saying.. as to the games, i love the games!

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

I try to read all the comments too although some are so up in intellect I end up just reading and not replying. ^_^'

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Hehe, seems like most people are of like minds.

For me it'd definately depend on the topic. I'll read through some posts and get annoyed or if it's really long then I lose interest. Or like Gaeriel and Duuz say, some are just babbling.
-_-;;

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

I read all the comments.. but if a post is waaayyy too long, I just give up. Half the time, those posts are just repetitive explainations.. ><.. and It's easier for you to follow along with the topic if you read others opinions.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

If it's a serious topic I'll try to read most of the comments, so I get an idea where people are heading. Some topics you can get away with it, or the thread is too long cos it's old. Game threads I ignore, used to go crazy over those in other forums, but they were smaller, found it more fun cos you knew everyone. What makes me sick are the comments that are quotes of someone else's and they just go "lol" or something, this isn't a chat room...

It seems I only post if you have a intersting topic. But if it is a interesting topic I try to read as much as I can to understand the thread.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Well, in this case I just read your post and Alisha's. sometimes i read them almost all. I don't mind of leveling up posting. I just talk to people.

Signature
Fun.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

For me, I usually like to read the first post (post topic) carefully through and while I'm thinking of how to reply, I look at some other people's posts etc and then I will write a response. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

I post if the subject is serious (as Devilet wrote), funny, unsual, original or interesting (as Alisha wrote) but finally when I have something to say/write.

I try to make short cause when it's too long, I don't read it.
Like a slogan, the shortest and the simplest are better.
Also those who write just lol, yoh and nothing else have better not to write nothing.

I try to read all posts made (particularly if the thread's interesting or serious) before posting anything myself as this helps me collect my own thoughts on the topic in question...

Like people seem to be implying it depends on the nature of the post. My mindset is usually that of replying to the person who originally started the thing. On my own threads I always read what everyone says. One minute to class, so unfortunately this is cut short. I'm really not critical of content or opinions, I never "flame" people; it's all good. /dash off

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by TranceAionI never "flame" people; it's all good. /dash off

Yea, flaming's not very fun. But I will argue points where someone's just being too immature or making assumptions (saw some of this in threads about America: For or Against, etc.).

i read the comments until i get bored and then i post

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by ShkiraSo I was curious about a few things. Care to share your opinion? When
reading a thread, do you just read the first post and reply to it? How
many people really care about what others say, or read through all the
other responses? Is there anything you see too much of that makes you
sick? Like games? Or do you like games? What about multiple posts that
are just random links that people mass post just to up their level?
Some random thoughts that went through my head...

For me, it all depends upon the thread. Some threads are pretty much a basic request for a non-debate opinion, while others are more of a discussion thread. Discussion threads are a lot more likely to get completely read, while non-debate opinion threads just get skimmed.

I am invincible!

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

normally, I'll just reply to the first post if its a long thread, but if its shorter, or i find it interesting, ill read through almost all of the other posts and may reply to them.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.