Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 D.Gray Man manga! - Minitokyo

D.Gray Man manga!

Tagged under D Gray-Man

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Some of you know it?
It's so cool!!!!
^____^ Such a interesting story ^.^
Love the design too!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm, don't you think the main chara looks a bit like Edward-kun (fma) ? And the Rinali gal has a bit of Iori (I's) + Misa (Death note) look >_<
But I think the manga is nice ^^ I like it too :D

Signature

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Yep, another good manga. I'd like to see his master in action.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

D.Gray man rockz, the manga sum how reminds me of chrno crusade wit full metal alchemist combined 2gether

yeah it is a good manga

Oshii-Rion

Oshii-Rion

~ Kiss Kiss ~

Its a cool manga! XD You see, I like this manga! XD

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

Iori rocks, why not have a ripp off of his in an anime. All anime characters are rip offs these days, there had to be a time when the finite amount of faces ran out, especially the cutsey ones!
yeah nice style in this manga.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

D. GRAY MAN!!!!
oh yeah! It´s one of my fav´s!!!! >///< Allen Walker is sooo hot... woah... *///* *loves boys with tatoos...xD*
You think it looks a little bit like Edward Elric from fma?? O_O ooh... maybe! but... I don´t really think so... I´ve just seen the anime... ~///~ It´s very difficult in germany to find the manga! *sniff*
DOES anyone HERE KNOW WERE I CAN BUY / download it? (please write an answer to me in my guestbook! ^^)
^^
d. GRAY MAN IS veery cool!!
I think there´ll be an anime in the future , too... it´s such famous in Japan I think... ^^

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

ammm in my opinion it doesn't look like FMA but in D Gray Man it darker than this.....

for the earl of millenium I think he very scared......

cool manga!

More people should know about this manga. It is sooo awesome XD

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Does that mean it gets better after the first 30 pages of volume 1?

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

It's really good, yes. =D

I read, like, oh, about one volume and a half? The premise is very interesting, and then it goes off in tangents where I stopped. I don't know if the story is better focused later on. Anyone help? I really want to know if the rest is worth digging out.

i really like it. but since its licensed i guess im going to have to wait awhile for it to come into stores in my country to continue reading it :(

Quote by JuubeiD.Gray man rockz, the manga sum how reminds me of chrno crusade wit full metal alchemist combined 2gether

My thoughts exactly. I love this manga. I like Allen and Rinali.

very good manga >__</ coll!~
I love Allen ^^ He's very cute

D. Gray-Man certainly sounds awesome.

After reading the 30 page incert in Shonen Jump, I am most definitely looking forward to the 1st volume. Should be coming out soon...

Can't wait!

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I love D.Gray-Man! The story, characters.. I love them all!

did dis website provide the manga for Dgrayman? im eager to read it!

this is the best manga i have ever seen, cool story and cool charakters. Rinali is my favourite but i like the bad guys alot to :<>

definitely one of the best manga around. plot gets more complicated but it gets better and darker. slight problem for me is that the fighting scenes are kinda confusing. ^_^

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

i like the drawings in the manga..complicated yet very nice! and i like the style of the mangaka, which always change something which is originally good into something evil or devil-ish XD

Has anybody noticed that the mangaka's drawing style changed a lot in late chapters? Maybe you can't tell just by looking a little, but faces are more rounder and body is drawn a little rough...maybe is just my imagination? O.o hmmm....

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I kinda saw that too. Maby it has something to do with some change of mind from the artist. You know, after a wile, a artist tends to change it's character's a litle, even thought he/she doesn't realise it. But I'm not complaining ^^ The story asnd characters are just as captivating

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.