Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crazy lovestories - Minitokyo

Crazy lovestories

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20050401.html <---- check out this 'crazy love' aahhh thats so terrible ! >.< *running away*

do you know other crazy love stories ? i am shocked !

Cadi

Cadi

True

wow... o_O they are crazy... love can make people do things and including chopping their fingers off. Its so gross >_< sorry I don't know that much crazy love stories...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Some people are just sick and sought pain as treatment...

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Sick ppl >.<,i just see one of the pics and i feel sick,i heard about blood pacts,but nothing like this...so crazy.

K I R A B O S H I !

edgemaster

edgemaster

" I Love Hentai "

These these completely mad people ..... the fingers or god are mutilated mio....

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Its sick! Horrible! ~_~lll ignts-----> I got nothing to say!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

So very creepy, but hey if thats their form of love expression who am I to stop them.

Crazy, creepy, awful, yuck >.< No comments.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

WTF

o_0 o_0 o_0

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Siri

Siri

Suou

EW that just gave me the freaking creeps!!!!!!
what the heck
completely unecessary
to go to that extent
eurghhh gross

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Ok thats not cute thats just sick. I mean who would do something like that?? You could never get me to do that.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

wow. . . is this for real . .

it looks real . . men these people got some problems . .

this is freaky. . .

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

That's disgusting.

*puking* bleerrrgg... @_@.... sick people!! ... dear god... weirdos @_@. *still in shock* omg... ok well i know i can't sleep tonight XD, this will haunt me for a while... and indeed it's truely disgusting.. I don't want to know what their going to bite or cut of next.. yuk!! >_<... *shivers* waaaahh @_@ *runs away*...

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Quote by AngelKateWTF

o_0 o_0 o_0

Agreed, o_0 hahaha WTF

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Luali

Celestial Love

ugh, and I thought my life was one big long crazy lovestory :P

Oh jeez!!! wtf!!!

That's F**king crazy!!!

x_x .....Anime is speechless now x_x x_x x_x x_x x_x x_x x_x .........ewwwwwwwwwwwww x_x x_x x_x me is dead...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

...some people obviously have waay too much time on their hands....that's just plain gross >_<

OnePiece Fan

Now I understand one thing:love is to destroy :x how crazy this couple is!

Signature

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

@_@ oh..........my.............god *freaks out* eeeee, blood *stopped reading after seeing more photos* X_x

Signature

Sakena

Sakena

100% Ladiiiee

My computer blocked the site so I have no idea what you guys are talking about xP

I wish that wishes were dreams and dreams came true. Because it's only in my dreams that I'm with you... <3

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

How do I say this ... eww and what the feck.

Blah, their story to their children will be interesting:
"Well little billy your mother and I bit each others fingers off to show our love. You know because permanently damaging each other's hands is a good thing. Oh ...And she tasted quite good. Now go get the neighbor out of the fridge it's time for dinner."

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

awww.. thats sick... XP okay.. I didnt need to see that.. XP thats just crazy... really crazy!! XP

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.