Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yaoi or Yuri? - Minitokyo

Yaoi or Yuri?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

My honey is a YAOI freak, but for me of coz I dun touch YAOI lar haha.

Yuri is not bad too, still I prefer hentai. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

I like some yaoi. but I don't like most of it because I'm a guy, and I get mad that people would draw a gay guy the way some of them would *coughGRAVITATIONcough*.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I like them both. :)

Oh, do you like the tow Zephiris? thats.... o///o
Well, i like the Yuri because is so pretty and the girls are such a goddess, y love them ^///^, and i dont like yaoi.....because ....is yaoi xD

Signature

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Quote by Horomaru
Well, i like the Yuri because is so pretty and the girls are such a
goddess, y love them ^///^,

yeah I feel the same way about girls so I definitely like yuri and I definitely dislike yaoi.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

i guess....both i guess..ahhah i'm not gay or anythin'...it's just...i think of it as ART..ahhaha yes...ART,,,

-only in the dark you can see me-

Ah, well... I love both. It really depends on what mood im in really. I think I prefer yuri though.

ps Im a girl by the way.

Cleofer

- Flame no Haze -

I prefer Yuri or Shoujo Ai... is very excited and more atractive than Yaoi... ^^

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I prefer Shoujo-ai to Yuri, but Yuri over Yaoi.

Signature Image

Yuri duh, I'm a guy!

~knighty

Member of:
MT UK

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by Dollar-ChanI prefer yaoi, but sometimes I see yuri because there´s a lot of well done yuri, so I see it and imagine them as boys in my mind.. Hehe..
BTW, is there any yaoi in minitokyo or it isn´t allowed here?Dollar-Chan

I think it's allowed but the vast majority of Minitokyo's *cough* adult-themed *cough* groups tend to be young males and they don't generally enjoy looking at other men.

I tend to like yuri as long as it's softer stuff (since the harder stuff is usually done by men who generally get it wrong). I'm not a fan of yaoi but if I had to look at guys, I'd prefer yaoi guys because they're a lot closer to what I like most of the time.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Both yaoi and yuri have good and bad art. I don't really understand why some people can hate one and love the other. What's wrong with a guy liking yaoi/shonen-ai, or a girl into yuri/shoujo-ai? Stop playing into dominant ideology and sex-roles, people! (this is me after taking a human sexuality course)

There are some interesting theories on why girls like to see two bishounen in a relationship, instead of just a girl/guy. And not everyone who likes shoujo-ai is into yuri.

Signature Image

yaoi, i'm a girl after all >__<

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

haha, im a girl so yaoi for me of course xD but i naturally prefer shonen-ai ^^

Signature

yuri hands down

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Definitely yuri but mainly the non-H version (although sometimes ecchi is good too :) ) The sight of two girls in love, kissing or hugging each other is beautiful. Yuri art is nice. I especially like Maria-sama ga Miteru, Kannazuki no Miko and many other series and pics that maybe don`t intend to be yuri but leave a lot of place for "imagining things" ^_^

Signature

haha... yaoi or yuri doesn't really matter. The diff to me is its really emotions playing or just plain screwing. I see more better developed yuri relationships though...

i prefer yaoi ^_^ (yami no matsuei :p)

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

I prefer yaoi since I'm a girl. I find it so amusing to see the soft side of one of the guys, it's so funny :)

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Yaoi is better but so far i have not seen any nice yuri story...

CelticmoonR

The Eternal Tao

Yuri. Seems there would have been a more straightforward way of asking the question, neh?

Signature
1.2 Jiggawats!

Cleofer

- Flame no Haze -

Yuri always!!! Is my fanatism!!!!..... The girls are so beauty in love......

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

<3 yaoi forever =3
wuvsss to yaoi laalalala!!~~ >3
yaoieechifan I guess =o=''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Yaoi!!! XD

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.