Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yaoi or Yuri? - Minitokyo

Yaoi or Yuri?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

Yuri is better... ^_^'

Signature Image

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

yaoi over yuri but it all depends on if the series is good and hold my interest. I will pretty much watch anything

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Yaoi!!!! all the way!!!! but I like the shounen ai type and not the hardcore stuff XP I don't know why but I can't stand Yuri.... Yaoi/shounen ai is sooooo cute XP XP XP kyaaaaaa

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

yea i gotta say yuri!
im the admin of the club afterall!
so yea thats what i preffer and never wish to see yuri....not really disgusting just something id prefer not to see.............

Remember
Revolution

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI YURI

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

yuri...definately...neko girl yuri is especially cute XD

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

YAOI!!!My first experience with yaoi was when I first watched Gravitation!!I enjoyed so much that know I'm a yaoi-addicted,thanks to my friend silverdragon who is a freak about yaoi and managed to convert me into some weirdo ^_^' thanks SILVER-CHAN!!She lends me so many doujinshi and yaoi stuff,I'm very thankfull to her*
It's only normal that guys like yuri and girls like yaoi,right?But to "normal" people liking yaoi is way to weird (many people at my school think I'm crazy....) but yuri is somehow diferent - most of guys like to see girls doing *stuff* together,right?;)
Well I'm glad that there is so many people who consider liking yaoi normal!!
But I'm in a different level,I'm a pervert girl he he When I see to bishonens I star imagine crazy stuff what the point that people say "don't imagine weird stuff!"lol lol :D
Have you ever seen a guy who likes yaoi??If so,I've got to meet him!!!

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i prefer yoai, mostly because i'm a girl, and yuri is creepy... ^_^'

I prefer yaoi to yuri. Yes, I'm a girl XP .

It has to be Yuri for me because i like it better.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by HoromaruWow a girl that likes the yuri too. Well i like the yuri ^///^

Here's another girl who likes Yuri! Of coarse, I like 'em both, no double standards here! ~_^

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

Hi How r u guys?!

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like Yuri myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Y A O I!!! 100%!!! Haha!! Maybe 'cause I'm a girl, LOL XD >.<

PS: most of people here are confonding yaoi and shonen-ai! Gravitation, Loveless, Yami no Matsuei, Sukisyo and others anime like that are NOT yaoi but shonen-ai anime. Yaoi is more, how to explain.... *evil laughs*, just let you to discover it in a great manga or doujinshi.

Signature Image

yuri, ha ha, what can i say i am a guy and a straight one at that, although i have read gravitation, i know strange huh, i guess thats off topic, but whatever...

... anyways - yuri

"When people are protecting something truly precious to them... They truly can become...As strong as they need to be!" -- Haku

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

YAOI!!!!
theres no doubt about it!!!! ><
i just love bouys love!! :P
im addicted! ^^

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

Hmm. Tough one. I have seen enough of both. I am a chick but I mean I like both the same.... They tied with me. Hmm. Yeah. Can't decide which is better. They eqal out for me. I can go for either it just depends on my mood.....

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

I like both to some degree.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

as a guy I prefer yuri
personally I don't really like yaoi

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I actually prefer both. It doesn't matter to me, as long as it's got a good storyline and is drawn well. I'm not too picky. ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

im a guy so yuri all the way

I started to walk down the anime road a couple of years ago and I have never sen any yuri or yaoi. I do know what it is but never seen it. I cant really understand the beauty in it can someone explain what you like about it?

I have to go yuri or shoujo ai, for several reasons.

Girls are prettier I think, Guys are pretty when they're effeminate, why not just go with girls?
Further, penises are awkward things, they're rather silly looking compared to the rest of the man. Aesthetically, I just prefer women.

But mainly, I've been turned off yaoi by obsessive slash fans. I knew a girl who wouldn't watch things if they were "too het." I'm incredibly picking about my pairings in general. I have maybe 5 het pairings I wholly support. The rest I'm indifferent to. Thus pairing any two bishonen together seems vulgar and there's so much bad yaoi out there that it's a lot less fruitful to read/look at yaoi fanfiction.

Yuri, the fans are generally less rabid, so I'm more likely to find appealing work.

*shrug* I just like Yuri

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by Ic3I started to walk down the anime road a couple of years ago and I have
never sen any yuri or yaoi. I do know what it is but never seen it. I
cant really understand the beauty in it can someone explain what you
like about it?

the introduction at www.shoujoai.com gives a little about why some fans like it. Can't speak for the yaoi crowd. But I hear that one of the reasons people prefer shonen-ai to het, is that often male leads are paired with female leads that aren't on the same level or are too weak, and often times a person of the same sex(sometimes a rival)is on the same level, or a better match....this could also go for shoujo-ai as well.

That was a bad attempt at an explanation, and I apologize for upsetting any of the yaoi or yuri crowds.

Signature Image

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.