Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL: Who you love more Google or Yahoo?? X) - Minitokyo

POLL: Who you love more Google or Yahoo?? X)

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

valiantzero

valiantzero

The Local Tekkaman

I definitely prefer the google search engine and use its toolbar for my searches. :)

TekkaZeroX (on AnimePaper.net)

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

google!!!

Signature Image

KennyMcCormmick

KennyMcCormmick

+The Angel Slayer+

google is too much better!!!!!!!!!!! without doubt

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

Even if altavista is a company or google? I prefer its image search to that of google, but I use google first and then if it cant be found, crawl back to vista :D. I used to use yahoo, when enforced by teachers, but it had so much other bollacks on it, google and vista mearly just have the text box and searth button on the parent page. It was funny though, when my japanese exchange stundent stayed with me, he looked up yahoo japan with google XD.

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I used to use yahoo back before I knew google existed (about 5-6 years ago). I like google more because it was getter at finding what I was looking for and they have a much cleaner interface. I hate the clutter on yahoo.

Signature Image

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

i usually using google!

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

well i choose love me both.

i actually prefer yahoo's search engine but love google's 2 gig gmail. ;)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I use Google. I don't see much of a difference between the two, but I only need one search engine to find what I need.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

I like google :D I use google the most.... ;)

Keik

TarballIUTzone

Googel´s only ;)

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Google!!! Because Yahoo! is too commercial.

Do you Yahoo! ?

Signature

like they say, "Google is you friend" lol, i've never used yahoo as a search engine, and i think i never will! google all the way! :D

<lol>! I've always been a Google whore.. XD <-has it set as her homepage. And ever since the advent of Gmail, I've been completely 210% sold.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Oh yea, Google is winning as it should be :D . Miles better than Yahoo and I've always used it.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

iam a yahoo girl ^^
and there i have found the why to here to mt it is my fav

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

c'mon. where's the love for...

ASKJEEVES?

XD

BCT

I like google a lot more. Much cleaner site designer, less in-your-faceness. More sublime and a far better engine for searching I've found.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

well i mainly use yahoo, the only different between search engine is the way they serach, where some scan through the whole web page for that u r searching for and the other way i know is searching throught the beta tags on the web page.

yay! goooogle!! with google i found some of my favorite pages! i couldnt live without it :)

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Yeah gooooooogle rocks!
Hi frosty XP

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

yahoo!!! cos i luv Launch...

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Well for me is google ^^ Not special reason though

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

AyameSeishiro

AyameSeishiro

Merciless Assassin

I go for Yahoo, i feel more comfy with yahoo.

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Definitely google~<3... I never use yahoo O.o... dunno why though ^^;...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.