Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can’t download anything! Why? - Minitokyo

Can’t download anything! Why?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

As the title says, I can’t download ANY scan or wallpaper in minitokyo, no matter the size, category or when it was uploaded. I know there’s already a thread about undownloadable images, but it’s about really old scans or walls, and I’m talking about images that were uploaded just a week ago! I’m almost sure the data transfer is the cause of this, but I’m still doubtful because just yesterday I was able to download some scans with no problem at all and today I wasn’t able to download the exact same scans even though I tried many times. I would be really grateful if anyone tells me the reason. Thanks.

If it helps, I use explorer and haven’t had any real problems downloading scans until today (there was this one, but it was really old, so I guess it’s lost). See ya!

Member of "[Hispanime]".

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

MT just moved to a new server....
it could also be time zones...
sice it is all over the world, it has to adjust every where....maybe 10 hrs each timezone....

retire

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

does that mean we have to get on MT at certain times to download?

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well I'm guessing it's probably the server moved. ^^

Quote by MoonlightEternitydoes that mean we have to get on MT at certain times to download?

^^ Nope it just means u probably cant look at sum of the scan's for the time bein since were still moving.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i think it should be fixed now...
i could be wrong though because it could be just temporary....

retire

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.