Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Slow Anime Song suggestions - Minitokyo

Slow Anime Song suggestions

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

I can never find too many slow anime songs, besides Dearest from Inuyasha, and a few others... do you guys have any suggestions?

sry if there's already a thread about this! i couldn't find one XD

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

The Real Folk Blues from Cowboy Bebop is pretty slow. but it's damn good :)

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Full Moon wo Sagashite has a slow version of Eternal Snow (the one sung by Full Moon) and then there's the song Myself thats nice and slow, that what I'm listening to right now actually ^^

'Asu e no Brilliant Road' from Stellvia of the Universe is a really good one. Nice and relaxing. And Angela's vocals are amazing in that song. ^^;
'Ningyo Hime' from Chobits is great too.

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Mmmm,Wind the first Ending from Naruto

K I R A B O S H I !

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

"Remember My Love" the end theme from Urusei Yatsura 3: Remember My Love, it's even in english go figure.

"Starbright" -Gundam 0083
"Magic" -Gundam 0083
"If you were Here" -Love Hina (it's the end song)
"Alchemy of Love" -Tenchi movie 1
"Yasashi Sugiru Keshiki" -Urusei Yatsura
"Melancholy no Kiseki [Locus of Melancholy]" -Urusei Yatsura 4: Lum the Forever

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

secret of my heart--> its a very sad song it makes ya wanna cry
and um..slow...hmm....anataga .. i have da song on mp3...forgot
and mysterious eyes, start, destiny, or i cant stop my love 4 u
all of the songs r frum detective conan btw

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. Mine personal fave is Sayonara Solitaire from Chrno Crusade. It's a bit heart touchin XD dont get to attach to it.

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

thanks for the song names ppl!!! ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, there's those songs from Furuba, ed from Love Hina, and this song from Rurouni Kenshin, not sure what it's called, it's sang by a female.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Slow songs...one of them would be Gravity by Sakamoto Maaya from Wolf's Rain. Touched me a lot T_T

Movin'...

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

Look up songs from Arjuna and Escaflowne and Record of Loddoss Wars they al have slower tempo music and are wonderful!

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

Phren

Phren

Kodoku no Koe

Does it have to be from an anime? Because I don't know if it's from anything, but I've been liking Maaya Sakamoto's "Moon" myself a lot lately.

.../X\(. .)/X\ *scuttle*

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

every heart ~minna no kimochi~ form inu yasha
Sincerely ~Ever Dream~ form hikaru no go
kimi no koe form kumo no mukou. yakusoku no basho

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

At the moment, I'm a fan of the Beyond The Clouds OST so you might want to look at some of those.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I definitely recommend the opening of Fruits Basket "For Fruits Basket" it's called. ^_^ It's very slow moving but such a nice, gentle tune! Go check it out! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

The ED to Spirited Away. Semi-slow. Harumonia from Naruto. Comet Cloud from Yakitate Japan. Eternal Snow is nice. As are most of the songs :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Michiyuki - the ending song of Loveless and Omna Magni from Sousei no Aquarion - my currently fav-ones!!! XD

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Rie fu's Life Is Like a Boat (Bleach, I believe) and I Wanna Go to A Place...(SEED destiny)

the ending song from Last Exile is good (I forgot the name of the song). Also, ending song for Noir - Kireina Kanjou is pretty good too. Also, ending for Rahxephon is good.

Detective Conan musc rocks!
"Secret of my Heart" is the best!

Candidate for Goddess has one song in particular that's nice and easy on the ears. Koizumi Kouhei - Kagayaki.

And Sawashiro Miyuki - Chiisana Mahou of Pita-Ten fame is always good too. :D

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

"Melfina's Song" from Outlaw Star. It's one of the anime's two ending theme songs. I actually like both so you should check them both out. But "Melfina's Song" is so awesome!

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

I know so many anime songs that it's hard to keep track. XD If you want anything, ask me because I might have it. ^^; Or I can let you listen to some stuff on my MP3 if you want. I'm currently obsessed with It's Just the Fairy Tale from Mai HiME though.
Other ones:
Eternal Snow from Full Moon (as someone already suggested)
Sayonara Solitaire from Chrno Crusade (as someone already suggested)
Solitude from YamiBou (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito)
Aozora from Air
Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa Ashita no Tame ni~ from Inuyasha
Rakuen from Inuyasha
These are just a few that popped into my head. ^^;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.