Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thunderstorms - Minitokyo

Thunderstorms

page 1 of 1 14 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

There is only one thing I dislike about thunderstorms, it's what may happen during that time. Mostly torandoes. I have nightmares about them which is probably the reason why I don't like them. But putting that aside, Thunderstorms within themselves are very relaxing to me. After one, I sleep soundly. During one it puts my mind at ease... as long as there are no tornado warnings or watches. Does anyone else like thunderstorms or rainstorms?

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Oooooh yes I looooove thunderstorms!! They're my favorite part of summer haha. We had a pretty good storm here the other day. Nice and loud, lots of thunder. It was great. I also find them relaxing; I can fall asleep listening to one.

I agree though that tornadoes are bad...I've never been in one but I know what they can do and it's not cool. So yes, as long as people aren't dying from tornadoes or anything else, storms are awesome!!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I love thunderstorms...it's like I feed off the electricity and I suddenly become very hyperactive, because they just seem exciting and angry. Afterward, I sleep easier because I've spent some energy running from window to window to watch the lightning. The sound and smell of the rain is very soothing to me too.

The only time I hate storms are when they arrive after I've gone to bed. I tend to wake up, scared as heck because I'll be startled awake by the lighting flashing or the thunder cracking a little too loud. I don't think much about the tornado watches or warnings, even though the land is flat in Central Ohio.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I love thunderstorms, I play a CD with the sounds of one on it. Puts me right out. But I enjoy watching them and listening to the right classical music as well, like the 1812 Overture, Night on Bald Mountain, stuff like that.

I don't worry about the tornadoes part, we don't get many of them around here. Too many big hills. You must live in a pretty flat area.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Quote by DuuzI love thunderstorms, I play a CD with the sounds of one on it. Puts me right out. But I enjoy watching them and listening to the right classical music as well, like the 1812 Overture, Night on Bald Mountain, stuff like that.
I don't worry about the tornadoes part, we don't get many of them around here. Too many big hills. You must live in a pretty flat area.

Oh yeah, I play music to them too. ^_^ It's hard to stay away from the windows or going out into them. Last time it rain, I was outside dancing to the radio. Crazy, yes?

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

wow it sounds so fun ta have thunderstorms______
sounds dangerous also, but i'd like ta c one fer myself n go crazy >_<

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Hmmm..I really dont mind them. But I am with CrimsonShade..>< Bad tornados! ::shudders:: I have had nightmars as well. One that I had about a tornado once was when I turned around to looks at it, it turned into 4 pillars with symbols on them. Everytime I turned around, it went from being a tornado, to the 4 pillars again...>< What does it mean!!! >>;

<<; But back to the thunderstorms. Not bad. Havent really danced in them, but not bad.

Signature

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

Quote by eXDream2K5I don't think much about the tornado watches or warnings, even though the land is flat in Central Ohio.

Heh, I live in Northern Ohio.. ^___^ We don't get too many tornado watches up towards this way though..

Thunderstorms scare me.. just because of the noise.. ><.. ha, that makes me sound like a crybaby.. but I don't mind the lightning.. so I'd rather get shocked than listen to the storm. :P

I LOVE thunderstorms! its never spring/summer without a thunderstorm and i love to sit on the edge of my window and watch the light show with the awsome sound! WO HO! (but if its too close i stay in the middle of my house and watch it in the nearest window)....i live in the south of New Jersey and its been years ever sence he had a tornado, but we did had a copple of tornado warnings, but never had tornados in my ariea....but u will never know

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Their okay, one thing is that they can be really loud. When I was a little girl, I was scared of them and I hid under the covers, I was afraid lightning would hit me, but now I'm not afraid anymore. I am fearless!! :nya:

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

i love the sound of rain on glass... but not a big fan of thunder/lightning...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

It's all good, unless i'm trying to sleep or i'm on minitokyo (thunderstorms and computers don't mix...)

If anyone wants to chat, go to happy days thread

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I love them. When I get a house. I need a house that has a pretty good view for thunderstorms... maybe in Florida. Plenty over there. I remember one lite up the sky once and I saw this awesome shadow of a cumulonimbus cloud. Made me feel small but I love the power of it.
Now you got me excited. I want lightning!

Learning little by little.
Signature

yea I really like em! I love rain too... I live in Arizona so i dun have to worry about tornadoes... but that bad thing about AZ is it hardly ever storms or rains -_- I really hate it here... to damn hot too... anyway yea I really like storms! ^_^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.