Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Sound You Enjoy - Minitokyo

A Sound You Enjoy

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

What is your favorite sound, and if not a favorite, do you simply enjoy it along with other sounds? There are sounds that help peoples moods, or help them sleep. Or all out relax them. Any sound in general.

My favorite sound, over all others, is a clock ticking. I simply love it. It relaxes me, and puts me to sleep in no time. I have 7 clocks in my room that all tick in unison, so its easy for me to fall alseep. lol When its all quiet in my room, nothing can be heard but ticking. XD
But I do enjoy other sounds, just not as much as ticking. Wind blowing through the trees is a really nice one. And another highly admired one is wind chimes. I love the sounds of bamboo wind chimes...><

So what are some of your favorite sounds?

NOTE: I searched the forum for "sound" and found no thread relating to this, if I did they were really old >>;

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well my favorite sound is the sound of people playing baseball, i am a huge baseball fan, so whenever I heard laughter and yelling in a baseball field, I would just stop and watch them play, it doesn't have to be a professional league, just the joy of hearing baseball bounce off the bat and people screaming is enough to make me happy and feel excited. :) It is like in a zone, becacuse my mind feel at ease hearing that sound. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

for me it's waterfalls and wind chimes too ... waterfalls have that relaxing and cleansing sound :D

Signature

my favorite sound is of the waves...yeahhhh....the sounds of the waves, calm me down...jejeje...it is really relaxing...

Signature Image

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

I love the sound of wind through the trees.. and actually feeling the breeze adds to the enjoyment. ^___^

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Quote by Evanrued My favorite sound, over all others, is a clock ticking. I simply love it. It relaxes me, and puts me to sleep in no time. I have 7 clocks in my room that all tick in unison, so its easy for me to fall alseep. lol When its all quiet in my room, nothing can be heard but ticking. XD

Quote:
I hate that sound and you know it more then anyone in the world, K-Chan! ~_~ When I sleep over at her hous, I make her turn the fan on. *shudders* On to other things. My favorite noise, or the one that relaxes me the most is a train. When I live in Buckner Missouri, a train always went by my house before I went to sleep. Then 'Konk!' I was out like a light.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

OnePiece Fan

sound of little cat.when I am studying,my little angel always walks around me,so I have to again and again XD

Signature

a river... complete silence, just nature, and there as to be a river, thats what I love bout chapare (tropical place from my region)

The sound of my alarm clock____
which signifies the begining of a new day
and the begining of my plans to rule the world! jk

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

the sound of water flowing
so quiet, so calm, and so full of life

i love the sound of my box fan, i cannnot sleep without it, the white noise sooths me to sleep....and i also love the sound of thunder when its so far away (well over the Delwhere bay that is maybe over 70 miles or more) it really calms me down for some reason....and also the sound of trees when the solf breeze blows and the waves of the ocan and the bay (i can hear it in the quiet day down my street)....

Vaega

Vaega

Legendary Ecchi Collector

Probably the sound of the school bell ringing.

"For those about to rock, FIRE! We salute you!!"

Sakena

Sakena

100% Ladiiiee

The ocean and laughter

I wish that wishes were dreams and dreams came true. Because it's only in my dreams that I'm with you... <3

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I like the sound of rain on a roof top, a little thunder in the background. Yeah, very relaxing to me.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

music, rain, thunder, the wind rustling through the trees, songbirds singing, a cat purring, a horse's gentle nickers and breathing, and the sound of horses thundering around the track are some of my favorite sounds.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Uhm...I'm not sure if music counts but I love piano solos. Though I don't play one (but I wish I could) piano solos is the music that really calms me down and makes me feel relaxed, besides not anything can do so cuz I'm a pretty hot-tempered person. >_>
I totally love some songs that have a piano version and I have a cousin that plays it so whenever I go to her house I sit there hearing how good she plays. I think that the piano is one of the best instruments that make really beautiful music. After it there's acoustics which I really love too.

After this it would be thunderstorms and any kind of water sound. :D

Signature

MaddPuss

MaddPuss

bootless kitty

The sound of heavy rain drumming across a rooftop and beating against the windows, followed by the dramatic *cra-crack* of lightening splitting the air (y'all call it thunder..).

The sound of a cat purring in my ear, along with the sedate heartbeat of said creature, as it claws up my skin, milk-treading til sleep comes to the both of us.

The minute crench of iced sand crunching beneath my feet, or the crisp crunch of autumn leaves.

The sound my nails produce as I drag them lightly against the walls as I traverse through my home.

The rushing water over river beaten stones.

The sound of electricity as it travels across the power lines.

XD How bout more then one sound? I like alot of different things.

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

The sound of my school at lunch time...

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

One of the sounds I really enjoy and find a simple pleasure is after I come back from a class and I'm waiting for my next. I sit in my room, with my door open and my fan going and I listen to the gently hum of the fan while I'm on my computer. I also fall asleep to the hum of the fan.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Probably the sound of my comp.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

The sound of my violin... yeah.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My favourite sound, would be the ocean, it brings a sense of peace and harmony, also, it helps me to clear a few bad stuff that has being in my head, since i go to the beach once in a while, only in summer. Going to the beach at night is cool, you can really hear the ocean to its fullest.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Rain is the sound I enjoy the most and second is the wind. It's so relaxing when your outside under a porch and you just watch the rain drop.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

It looks like alot of people enjoy the sound of water in general, it could be because it releases an inner harmony within our bodies because of the flow of liquids, like blood and such. Just a thought though.

Signature

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.