Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Sound You Enjoy - Minitokyo

A Sound You Enjoy

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by EvanruedIt looks like alot of people enjoy the sound of water in general, it
could be because it releases an inner harmony within our bodies because
of the flow of liquids, like blood and such. Just a thought though.

lol.. u know it.. *but not like blood* XP but its the flow of life that why. ^^ I like the sound of the ocean too. sometimes I would just goes to the beach, with a few friends and just chill and listren to the oceam waves. X)

Signature

hmm.. i think it would be birds chirping away :D

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by Frosty

Quote by EvanruedIt looks like alot of people enjoy the sound of water in general, it
could be because it releases an inner harmony within our bodies because
of the flow of liquids, like blood and such. Just a thought though.

lol.. u know it.. *but not like blood* XP but its the flow of life that why. ^^ I like the sound of the ocean too. sometimes I would just goes to the beach, with a few friends and just chill and listren to the oceam waves. X)

XD Well, blood was the first one that came to thought, I was going for something more, but nothing else came to mind. But now that you have mentioned "flow of life" that does make a lot of sense. lol

Quote by specnythmm.. i think it would be birds chirping away :D

Hmmm..I think Loons sound cool

Signature

I sleep with a fan blowing on me when i sleep even in the winter... it's really hard 4 me 2 sleep with out it cuz i really like the sound it makes... and I also love the sound of my girlfrieds voice! XD (srry im obsessed wit her)

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by SteinbenderI sleep with a fan blowing on me when i sleep even in the winter... it's really hard 4 me 2 sleep with out it cuz i really like the sound it makes... and I also love the sound of my girlfrieds voice! XD (srry im obsessed wit her)

I sleep with a fan blowing on me as well, even in the winter too :) I'm kinda the same way with not being able to fall asleep without it. Its ether 1 of 2 things I fall asleep to . My clocks or the fan XD

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

For me, it is the sound of a violin. I love the kind of music you can create with this amazing instrument. The sounds are so beautiful and true. One day, I wish to achieve my goal and play like a professional.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Rain - because if you just hear it without the cars rushing or anything distracting you then you can hear pure silence itself.

Wind chimes or little bells - cos it just stops time for a brief moment to see everything which was and is to be when change arises to make that difference.

Piano keys or any jazz instrument - fills the sould with emotions which one cannot conjure up in a matter in seconds because to do that one mmust feel to make verything seem possible.

Silence - it is the language of darkness and loneliness bonded to gether because it speaks through me like a thousand voices in a vast ocean of ideas which expand your mind to utter infinite oblivions which no one else can be except you.

Clouds - I know they dont make sound but for me it just does cos it forms an alliacnce between reality and imaginary seeking countless measures which stir up the brightest of creativity in ones mind...oh i iwhs i could do that again hah! XD

Siri

Siri

Suou

i love the sound of soaring strings...
i love the sound of the piano especially live.. for some reason listening to a piano recording falls so short of listening to the real thing...
and the electric guitar sigh...
and hyde's voice lol sigh....!
i really love music.. i couldn't live without it i think

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

The sound of the sea, the waves, the birds... when I am at parents' home during summer I usually go to the beach (which is very close) in the early morning and I just relax hearing the peaceful sounds that the waves produce.

An other sound that I like? Indeed, the sound of girls laughing joyfully, there's no better melody than that one :)

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

For me I'd say the rain on a quiet night or going to sleep listening to the beach, the wind through the trees or a running fountain. Very soothing sounds to me. Other than that I'd agree with you Evanrued on the ticking clock.

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

I love the sound of the Summer Breeze. :) And I just love hearing the peaceful sounds of my neighbourhood, as it makes me realize how lucky I am.

But I also love the sound of my Crush's Bike coming down the street, and his voice.. =^-^=

i also find the sound of a slow gentle water fountain very relaxing.. *sigh* <3

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsFor me, it is the sound of a violin. I love the kind of music you can create with this amazing instrument. The sounds are so beautiful and true. One day, I wish to achieve my goal and play like a professional.

You knw? I have always wnted to play it myself ^_^ but I play the harmonica

Quote by OracleAngelRain - because if you just hear it without the cars rushing or anything distracting you then you can hear pure silence itself.
Wind chimes or little bells - cos it just stops time for a brief moment to see everything which was and is to be when change arises to make that difference.
Piano keys or any jazz instrument - fills the sould with emotions which one cannot conjure up in a matter in seconds because to do that one mmust feel to make verything seem possible.
Silence - it is the language of darkness and loneliness bonded to gether because it speaks through me like a thousand voices in a vast ocean of ideas which expand your mind to utter infinite oblivions which no one else can be except you.
Clouds - I know they dont make sound but for me it just does cos it forms an alliacnce between reality and imaginary seeking countless measures which stir up the brightest of creativity in ones mind...oh i iwhs i could do that again hah! XD

lol I have seen the beach quite a few time XD and once again the ever endless "rain" fans. Ah, how those falling drops colliding upon the earth move so many. ^_^ Agree with hearing nothing but the rain, and no distractions. I'm a sucker for clouds XD And I totaly agree with you on the silence an all. Wind chimes are so relaxing to me. The piano is also very lovely. Your so poetic ^_^

Quote by Sirii love the sound of soaring strings...
i love the sound of the piano especially live.. for some reason listening to a piano recording falls so short of listening to the real thing...
and the electric guitar sigh...and hyde's voice lol sigh....!
i really love music.. i couldn't live without it i think

lol a guitar fan! Some strings struck the right way get me as well. And I admit, the piano is amazing! Love it.

Quote by ShiNN84The sound of the sea, the waves, the birds... when I am at parents' home during summer I usually go to the beach (which is very close) in the early morning and I just relax hearing the peaceful sounds that the waves produce.
An other sound that I like? Indeed, the sound of girls laughing joyfully, there's no better melody than that one :)

Whoosh! And we have another beach fan! lol. I have never been to the beach. But I would like to try it some time.

Quote by CataclysmFor me I'd say the rain on a quiet night or going to sleep listening to the beach, the wind through the trees or a running fountain. Very soothing sounds to me. Other than that I'd agree with you Evanrued on the ticking clock.

You know I almost said a fountain. But then again, all the ones I have been around. Didnt sound that pleasant. The wind is always relaxing to me. And low and behold! A ticker fan! I'm not alone! >_> Everyone hates the sound of clocks ticking...<_< I love it!

Quote by Kachie-chanI love the sound of the Summer Breeze. :) And I just love hearing the peaceful sounds of my neighbourhood, as it makes me realize how lucky I am.
But I also love the sound of my Crush's Bike coming down the street, and his voice.. =^-^=
i also find the sound of a slow gentle water fountain very relaxing.. *sigh* &lt;3

yes I love the sounds of my neighboorhood. They remind me of the past, and it sadens me in a way. lol your crush. Thats a new one on me ^_^ I like gentle rushing water..not fast paced. Excellent XD

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ i like some sounds a lot

the bell of the cooking machine (sorry i don't know the english word) ... it goes like "ting" very precise after a long wait to eat my lovely lasagna :)

i also love the sound of guitar ... i like listening when other people are playing. Like my father who is guitar teacher in a conservatorium. He plays really nice spanish scores. It relaxes me less when i'm playing ^_^' *concentration* but i have great times playing ^_^ i just prefer listening to others.

the sound of the forest is great also. There is one next to my house. I don't go into it very often but i really enjoy going there and relaxing. Very peaceful place ^_^

Sitting there and listening to the silence.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Absolute silence...
I hate hearing this tick-tock-tick (not against you evan!!!) and I can't stand my bro's snoring...
I just hate every single sound when I wanna sleep x_x
Especially a barking dog (our neighbour's dog is gettin' onto my friggin nerves every night!!!)
C U Evanrued!!!

my doorbell... "dingdong" ^^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Well.... I also love the sound of the sea, and the waves, is so relaxing at night ^^ I just love to take a walk at night by the sea, is so peaceful and quite ^^ I also like the sound of the rain at night and the gentle wind ^^.

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by papyworld^_^ i like some sounds a lot
the bell of the cooking machine (sorry i don't know the english word) ... it goes like "ting" very precise after a long wait to eat my lovely lasagna :)
i also love the sound of guitar ... i like listening when other people are playing. Like my father who is guitar teacher in a conservatorium. He plays really nice spanish scores. It relaxes me less when i'm playing ^_^' *concentration* but i have great times playing ^_^ i just prefer listening to others.
the sound of the forest is great also. There is one next to my house. I don't go into it very often but i really enjoy going there and relaxing. Very peaceful place ^_^
Sitting there and listening to the silence.

The forest sounds really nice ^_^ and yeah I think it goes something like "ding"...I think...

Quote by Suicide-DemonAbsolute silence...
I hate hearing this tick-tock-tick (not against you evan!!!) and I can't stand my bro's snoring...
I just hate every single sound when I wanna sleep x_x
Especially a barking dog (our neighbour's dog is gettin' onto my friggin nerves every night!!!)
C U Evanrued!!!

I rarely sleep to silence. I have to be listening to something. ^_^ Clocks help so much ^_~

Quote by kakitsubatamy doorbell... "dingdong" ^^

Our doorbell never seems to stop....T_T I wish I could blow it up ^_^ it used to be a good sound. Thank god it is for you ^_^*

Quote by pegassussWell.... I also love the sound of the sea, and the waves, is so relaxing at night ^^ I just love to take a walk at night by the sea, is so peaceful and quite ^^ I also like the sound of the rain at night and the gentle wind ^^.

ah we have another beach and rain fan lol ^_^ I think I might have to try these things. They seem to work >_>;

Signature

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

What I like the most is the cat purring. Its very calming is peaceful noise. Reminds me of the time when I am safe and kindness surrounds me. Mostly all sounds in a forest calms my mind, and the sound of a river too.

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

i love an innocent girl laugh
and i love to ear my mom say: "diiner is ready"

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

My wind-chimes~<3... had two, but now don't know where to put the second one xd;;... also pouring rain... and sound that you hear when it dawns in a forest~<3... which means... almost total silence...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

the sound of bird chirping in the morning usually get me up in the springs time,unlike my 3 alarm clocks lol

Signature

.: |Section9| :.

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Quote by Evanrued

Quote by Kachie-chanI love the sound of the Summer Breeze. :) And I just love hearing the peaceful sounds of my neighbourhood, as it makes me realize how lucky I am.
i also find the sound of a slow gentle water fountain very relaxing.. *sigh* &lt;3

yes I love the sounds of my neighboorhood. They remind me of the past, and it sadens me in a way. lol your crush. Thats a new one on me ^_^ I like gentle rushing water..not fast paced. Excellent XD

Yeah, I know what you mean. ^__^ Very true. <3

Lol, yes.. *blushes crimson* 'Twas a bit silly me saying that, wasn't it? Hahaha! =^-^=

I'm such a silly dork.. :p

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I like listening to birds chirping, and trying to pick out the different types i hear :) Otherwise i do agree that rain is a very soothing thing to listen to....as long as i'm not out in it XD

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Gunfire, explosions, a cracked skull, a popping bone... anything that brings the feel of the battlefield. Oh... such carnage, such beauty. But screams of dying people I don't like. It means they didn't enjoy their death.

My brains just a little shaken from all the gunfire I hear everyday in the firing range but I like it.

Signature

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.