Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Sound You Enjoy - Minitokyo

A Sound You Enjoy

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Rain. Very soothing and reassuring.

Brownie the Cat

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Hmmm.....I like the sound of wind and water too....but I like the sound of fire too. A small fire.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Mishikaiya

Mishikaiya

The Black Goddess

Rain on the car when it's parked and you're inside. The hard but rythmic kind. When it's not heavily pouring.

"Hello world, suck the life from my voice and breathe it back into yourselves"

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by SeranWhat I like the most is the cat purring. Its very calming is peaceful noise. Reminds me of the time when I am safe and kindness surrounds me. Mostly all sounds in a forest calms my mind, and the sound of a river too.

Some sounds internaly calm us. A gentle river flow suits as well.

Quote by Zetzeri love an innocent girl laughand i love to ear my mom say: "diiner is ready"

Thats very interesting . Usually most people view a mothers voice as a sense of "home". Then again, if you get down to the technicalties, your mother was your home at one time. Something to think about >_>

Quote by SigourneyMy wind-chimes~<3... had two, but now don't know where to put the second one xd;;... also pouring rain... and sound that you hear when it dawns in a forest~<3... which means... almost total silence...

I love wind chimes XD so very much. But I like the bamboo ones more. the sound is more hollow. And when its just rain, its ok. and the silence you hear is also very nice too. Lovely choices ^_^

Quote by laughingmanthe sound of bird chirping in the morning usually get me up in the springs time,unlike my 3 alarm clocks lol

Reminds me of sparrows lol. I have a tree outside where they always gather and talk for ever and ever. I do also like bird sounds, but only a few.

Quote by Kachie-chan

Quote by Evanrued

Quote by Kachie-chanI love the sound of the Summer Breeze. :) And I just love hearing the peaceful sounds of my neighbourhood, as it makes me realize how lucky I am.
But I also love the sound of my Crush's Bike coming down the street, and his voice.. =^-^=
i also find the sound of a slow gentle water fountain very relaxing.. *sigh* <3

yes I love the sounds of my neighboorhood. They remind me of the past, and it sadens me in a way. lol your crush. Thats a new one on me ^_^ I like gentle rushing water..not fast paced. Excellent XD

Yeah, I know what you mean. ^__^ Very true. <3
Lol, yes.. *blushes crimson* 'Twas a bit silly me saying that, wasn't it? Hahaha! =^-^=
I'm such a silly dork.. :p

bah, your fine ^_^

Quote by skysongI like listening to birds chirping, and trying to pick out the different types i hear :) Otherwise i do agree that rain is a very soothing thing to listen to....as long as i'm not out in it XD

lol. Kinda reminds me of bird watching ^_^ and I like rain up close and personal. Listening to it wise. Very relaxing indeed.

Quote by jakulitoGunfire, explosions, a cracked skull, a popping bone... anything that brings the feel of the battlefield. Oh... such carnage, such beauty. But screams of dying people I don't like. It means they didn't enjoy their death.
My brains just a little shaken from all the gunfire I hear everyday in the firing range but I like it.

lol. >_> I guess you have gotten used to the gunfire. Thats a very wierd compilation of sounds. But, they all seem to share a unison with one another. So, Enjoy them. I dont know if I would be able to stand some of the sounds, but the whole battlefield theme has me going ^_^

Quote by sadotsuRain. Very soothing and reassuring.

Ahla! Another rain fan. IS there a Rain Group? lol XD

Quote by Arc213Hmmm.....I like the sound of wind and water too....but I like the sound of fire too. A small fire.

I remember hearing certain sounds a fire makes. Interesting. I do love listening to the wind. And water on specific ocasions.

Quote by MishikaiyaRain on the car when it's parked and you're inside. The hard but rythmic kind. When it's not heavily pouring.

Very informative. And very cool analysis. I can faintly remember this sound. But its slowly coming back to me. Very interesting indeed ^_^

Signature

Quote by sadotsuRain. Very soothing and reassuring.

Amen to that my dear

the sound of my computer finaly starting up =)

Hmmm sounds?? here's are a few of mine

the waves, rain hitting the window, mini waterfalls, wind chimes

yonge

Yonge

I love the sound of my girlfriend simply saying "you are my boyfriend". obviously saying that to me

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i love the sound of laughter, sounds of waves crashing upon the shore, sounds of the rushing waterfall, flowing water, rain, thunderstorms, sounds of the creatures of the earth, and soft, gentle music also relaxes me and sometimes lulls me to sleep. ^_^ very soothing and calming. it gives me a sense of peace.

Quote by TsunaI love the sound of wind through the trees.. and actually feeling the breeze adds to the enjoyment. ^___^

yeah, that too. i just totally love the feel of wind rushing through my hair and caressing my face. if u'd notice, most of the sounds that i love are the sounds of nature. how could i not love the sounds coming from God's creation? ^_^

Signature

hmmmmm the wind, the rain and oh and my cat :)

rock music will really do but i hate hiphop and r&b!

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by Nergaththe sound of my computer finaly starting up =)

XD

Quote by LegendKillerHmmm sounds?? here's are a few of mine
the waves, rain hitting the window, mini waterfalls, wind chimes

ah..the waves ^^; and the window rain is cool as well. Im a sucker for wind chimes...>_> clocks too..

Quote by yongeI love the sound of my girlfriend simply saying "you are my boyfriend". obviously saying that to me

XD lol

Quote by Anjeilei love the sound of laughter, sounds of waves crashing upon the shore, sounds of the rushing waterfall, flowing water, rain, thunderstorms, sounds of the creatures of the earth, and soft, gentle music also relaxes me and sometimes lulls me to sleep. ^_^ very soothing and calming. it gives me a sense of peace.

Quote by TsunaI love the sound of wind through the trees.. and actually feeling the breeze adds to the enjoyment. ^___^

yeah, that too. i just totally love the feel of wind rushing through my hair and caressing my face. if u'd notice, most of the sounds that i love are the sounds of nature. how could i not love the sounds coming from God's creation? ^_^

Wind through the hair is very nice indeed. It feels so nice. ^_^

Quote by foxzerohmmmmm the wind, the rain and oh and my cat :)

ah... the wind..such a nice sound..the rain too. lol. my cat is a regular ^^;

Quote by athenarock music will really do but i hate hiphop and r&b!

lol, well...>_> we all have our choosings..

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Rain, and bass guitar <3

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by kuroimisaRain, and bass guitar &lt;3

Ah another rain fan ^_^* Not bad, but not surprising lol. And I can agree with the guitar.

Signature

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

the sound of music that I like, that's the best sound I know! XP

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by nozuethe sound of music that I like, that's the best sound I know! XP

Agreed! Music is a way that we connect with our inner minds. ^_^ Hail music! I think..Most of my drawings come from inspiration gained through music.

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

My favourite sound is when the schoolbell goes (only the last one :P) then im freeeeeeeeee :D

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

I enjoy the sound of electronics cooling fans. In particular computer fans. I have about 15+ fans between my 2 computers and they make a fair amount of noise, but I'm used to it. One night I spent the night a friends house and I was like "whoaa, silence..." and it took me awhile to go to sleep because it was so quite :P

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

This might be a little weird. I love the THX sound. It is just a complete sound to me. It seems to grab you, and push you back taking you with wherever it goes.. Especially when the theater cranks up the freakin sound!
I also love the sound of the wind...

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

that law and order theme sound, lol XD

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by MrSixkiller89My favourite sound is when the schoolbell goes (only the last one :P) then im freeeeeeeeee :D

lol. I think that would be a sound for any student to look forward to ^_^* I agree

Quote by Mad-HatI enjoy the sound of electronics cooling fans. In particular computer fans. I have about 15+ fans between my 2 computers and they make a fair amount of noise, but I'm used to it. One night I spent the night a friends house and I was like "whoaa, silence..." and it took me awhile to go to sleep because it was so quite :P

lol. yeah, I cant sleep in silence. My room is noisy as well. I always have ticking clocks and a fan going, not to mention animals making little noises here and there. So I 'm used to a bit of noise before bed. lol. All my walls and ceiling are covered in posters, so you cant see them. i remember once we went on vacation and the walls, were bare. I could not fall asleep for hours. X_X

Quote by lordfurbyThis might be a little weird. I love the THX sound. It is just a complete sound to me. It seems to grab you, and push you back taking you with wherever it goes.. Especially when the theater cranks up the freakin sound!
I also love the sound of the wind...

Oh jeeze I cringe at that sound...X_X How the heck you stand it I will never know..^_^*
But I can agree half way with you for the wind.

Quote by zabuzademonthat law and order theme sound, lol XD

Quote by zabuzademonthat law and order theme sound, lol XD

XD no thats funny ^_^;

Signature

I love the sound of rain and the flow of water that follows!
I sleep alot better.
reading is just so joyful when it rains or just having a cup of tea outside "with proper gear"
(sometimes) is nice thing in the world to me. :)

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by Chrono989I love the sound of rain and the flow of water that follows!
I sleep alot better.
reading is just so joyful when it rains or just having a cup of tea outside "with proper gear"
(sometimes) is nice thing in the world to me. :)

You know? I found it easier as well to read during the rain. o_O Never noticed it..

Signature

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

I love the sound of breaking glass!!! ^.^ lol

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.