Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Sound You Enjoy - Minitokyo

A Sound You Enjoy

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

I like the sound of rain. I find it calming, for me at least. XD

Signature

Toxi

Toxi

Koniferengraf

Me too, dude.
I love rain!

~I don't need a reason to hate you the way I do.~
www.rpg-bastler.tk

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I like wind chimes myself,It relaxes me a lot. :) :D

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Wind chimes and laughter, especially children's - remind me of my younger years :) *feelin' nostalgic*

Movin'...

Fav sound? Sound of me slamming the textbook closed after finishing another night of homework XD

But seriously, my fav sound (or noises rather) is what you hear when you're standing on a cloudless night looking up at the stars away from cars, school, family, etc. The sound of the crickets chirping away and the whisper of the wind through the trees is really relaxing.

i would have to say waterfalls and waves moving its very soothing

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by ToxiI love the sound of breaking glass!!! ^.^ lol

Thats an interesting one..

Quote by LenneI like wind chimes myself,It relaxes me a lot. :) :D

>_< love windchimes!

Quote by jackie-lynWind chimes and laughter, especially children's - remind me of my younger years :) *feelin' nostalgic*

know just how you feel...

Quote by halcyonTwilightFav sound? Sound of me slamming the textbook closed after finishing another night of homework XD
But seriously, my fav sound (or noises rather) is what you hear when you're standing on a cloudless night looking up at the stars away from cars, school, family, etc. The sound of the crickets chirping away and the whisper of the wind through the trees is really relaxing.

I could enjoy that, but I would rather the cricket be silent. Then I would enjoy it..maybe

Quote by trajeli would have to say waterfalls and waves moving its very soothing

a very overpowering sound. I get a distortion wave when I listen to them..

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

heavy drops of rain pounding on my window

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by Ghaiheavy drops of rain pounding on my window

I have a hard time figuring out whether or not I like that sound...I'm always in a different mood when hearing it..

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i spend proberbly 4/5 of my life alone at home so i guess it suits me real well -_-

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by Ghaii spend proberbly 4/5 of my life alone at home so i guess it suits me real well -_-

Gave me a drawing idea XD and My room is my sanctuary. It t's my home XD

Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I really like to hear lots of rain, wind, cat meows, water bubbles and the sounds of modern trains and aeroplanes.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by breadcrustI really like to hear lots of rain, wind, cat meows, water bubbles and the sounds of modern trains and aeroplanes.

The water bubbles sounds interesting. And the modern day trains and plains is a new one to me. Very interesting..and different ^_^

Signature

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

I love the sound of pouring rain... It feels calming... although it's a different story when I'm caught in the middle of the rain, and that's probably the only sound I'm okay with when sleeping...
I can't sleep with any sound, even the sound of clock ticking, don't know why... In my room, I have a clock that doesn't tick XD

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by JormungandI love the sound of pouring rain... It feels calming... although it's a different story when I'm caught in the middle of the rain, and that's probably the only sound I'm okay with when sleeping...
I can't sleep with any sound, even the sound of clock ticking, don't know why... In my room, I have a clock that doesn't tick XD

Awwwww it doesnt tick ?......u_u its gotta tick with me...otherwise I go gungho and fix it..I'm only ok with 3 sounds when it comes to sleep. Tick-Tock, whoosh (the fan) and ........... <----silence. And I agree...I dont like getting caught in the rain... >_<

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

wow i could sleep even with contruction work going on outside and the sun shining in my eyes lolz -_-

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by Ghaiwow i could sleep even with contruction work going on outside and the sun shining in my eyes lolz -_-

I shut my window, and put a pillow over my head..>_>

Signature

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

i luv the sound of raindrops...... waterfalls.... rivers...
ok i haf sumting with moving water

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by sean392i luv the sound of raindrops...... waterfalls.... rivers...
ok i haf sumting with moving water

lol, I actually have a sound maker, it plays music of thunderstorms and windchimes and such. And it also is a water fountain, it sounds just like rain ^_^ so I guess I'm a fan of the rain as well XD

Signature

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

Music
especially gundam music
that make y relax & eaily go to bed after enjoy 10 or more
^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Any calming music or wierdly like other people the sound of water..

havent realised until now but I love it when it rains down really hard

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

thats proberbly cause the sound of water always brings about a calm and tranquil effect on people i guess

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by GundamFansMusic especially gundam music
that make y relax &amp; eaily go to bed after enjoy 10 or more ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

lol Some Gundam music is ok with me XD

Quote by Rizy123Any calming music or wierdly like other people the sound of water..
havent realised until now but I love it when it rains down really hard

Calming music to me is Mozart...>_>;

Quote by Ghaithats proberbly cause the sound of water always brings about a calm and tranquil effect on people i guess

It has something to do with innner peace and our natural flow of life. Something along those lines. More to it, but I rather make it short ^_^

Signature

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

Sound of a bagpipe is the sound I enjoy the most ^_^ Yeah it`s loud but how touching can it be. This sound is complete when you can hear and see the piper. But I think the best thing is to watch him standing, for example on the sea shore, playing "Highland Cathedral" or other slow air, with a sunset in the background and water gently flowing forth and back. But in the end I guess no one can live without beatiful sounds of nature (listens to birds singing outside ^^)

Signature

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 104 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.