Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Sound You Enjoy - Minitokyo

A Sound You Enjoy

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 104 total items

What's music to my ears...is...uh....the breeze. How it whistles in your ear. It gives a sense of calming ya know?

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

The one that comes to my mind [it happened two nights ago], is the noise right after some eejit turns off their loud music in the flat next door. The noise just after it is blissful ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Quote by Aa-chanThe one that comes to my mind [it happened two nights ago], is the
noise right after some eejit turns off their loud music in the flat
next door. The noise just after it is blissful ^^ .

I would agree!!

Silenece is the sometimes the best sound :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by PiotrekSound of a bagpipe is the sound I enjoy the most ^_^ Yeah it`s loud but how touching can it be. This sound is complete when you can hear and see the piper. But I think the best thing is to watch him standing, for example on the sea shore, playing "Highland Cathedral" or other slow air, with a sunset in the background and water gently flowing forth and back. But in the end I guess no one can live without beatiful sounds of nature (listens to birds singing outside ^^)

I like them as well. My uncle has many cd's with recordings of them. X_X listens to them all the time.

Quote by ehtoanokusoWhat's music to my ears...is...uh....the breeze. How it whistles in your ear. It gives a sense of calming ya know?

Very understood indeed. n_n

Quote by Aa-chanThe one that comes to my mind [it happened two nights ago], is the noise right after some eejit turns off their loud music in the flat next door. The noise just after it is blissful ^^ .

That is just too funny XD agreed

Signature

Guitars...drums....and bass guitar...
Either together or solo....all are great.
Though solo I perfer bass guitar, then drums, then regular guitars.
Acoustics are nice too...So is the beautiful voice of a woman.

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by -acid-Guitars...drums....and bass guitar...Either together or solo....all are great.
Though solo I perfer bass guitar, then drums, then regular guitars.
Acoustics are nice too...So is the beautiful voice of a woman.

lol. Very lovely choices, I would have to agree with the bass guitar. XD

Signature

Wind chimes, waves, and fire crackling, all of them make me feel relaxed and at ease.

ALL yoUr BAsE are BELongs TO mE!
Signature Image
^.^ Thank you Fluffy! <3

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by SheenaFujibayashiWind chimes, waves, and fire crackling, all of them make me feel relaxed and at ease.

Fire crackling I find a very relaxing sound. Dont know why..^^; and you gotta love the wind chimes and water sounds

Signature

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 104 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.