Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever flunked? - Minitokyo

Have you ever flunked?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

What I mean is have you ever went back to the same grade in school? I know these 2 dudes in my class that are supposed to be in 8th grade.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Sakena

Sakena

100% Ladiiiee

Nope, I make straight A's =]

I wish that wishes were dreams and dreams came true. Because it's only in my dreams that I'm with you... <3

yea, i was send back 2 years when i was 16 and was in the 9th grade class becouse i had a verry bad taste of homeschooling in the past and they dident want me in my normal grade. and now im going into 12th and dont even know that i'll be staying on that same grade....

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by SakenaNope, I make straight A's =]

I'm so jealous! I usually get B's and A's and sometimes C's. But I have never flunked. the reason I get bad grades sometimes is cuz I don't turn in my work. You see, my problem is that I am smart but lazy.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Nope. In all my years in school the lowest grade I've ever gotten is an B + (87 to be precise) I have known someone who flunked a grade of school twice though.

Sakena

Sakena

100% Ladiiiee

Quote by akari-chan

Quote by SakenaNope, I make straight A's =]

I'm so jealous! I usually get B's and A's and sometimes C's. But I have never flunked. the reason I get bad grades sometimes is cuz I don't turn in my work. You see, my problem is that I am smart but lazy.

Just like my brother!!~ Lol.

I wish that wishes were dreams and dreams came true. Because it's only in my dreams that I'm with you... <3

I almost flunked, but my wonderful English teacher gave me a D so I would pass the course even after I blew off the work he assigned. I'm so nominating him for that teacher of the year thing. I want him as a teacher again T_T

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by KyurikoI almost flunked, but my wonderful English teacher gave me a D so I would pass the course even after I blew off the work he assigned. I'm so nominating him for that teacher of the year thing. I want him as a teacher again T_T

Wow, such a nice teacher. I wish I could have a teacher like that.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

I've never flunked. I've made it a goal to pass every class I am in ... even if I do pass it barely. Generally, I recieve high marks on my grades, but I have come close to failing a math class, .2 points away actually ^_^' .

Signature Image

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

nope i've had A's and B's but i have never flunked
but this year i have a C in geometry...it seems so confusing to me...

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Yes and it hurts. It happened when I was in first grade and from time to time I curse at myself for it. Right now I have a possiblity for flunking Algebra. I'm not a numbers person. Almost out of it though. Got to get a C and right now I have a high D. A few As and Bs on quizzes and tests should do it.
By the way, I think this year is the worst year for me grade wise. I'm just losing motivation....

Learning little by little.
Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Nope! Never! The lowest grade I ever got was a C

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Nope, nowadays I usually get straight A's, except for this one ugly B+ that I got for the last quarter, but right now it's all A's...and hopefully it'll stay that way.

Nope i never flunked. Lowest grade i ever got was a C- >.<

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Never flunked, but I have come pretty darn close to it. I never really tried hard in school, the teachers were just bad at motivating me. Except one, she had a way of lighting a fire under you that just made school work seem overwhelmingly important.

I'm glad I only had one teacher like that.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

no i havent , im kind a good in school
:)

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

wow. everyone here is either juz plain hardworking or damn smart. straight A's and B's?? i hardly get a B these days let alone an A. well, yes when i was younger but not animore. i'm struggling in sch as it is so i don need to repeat the same grade again. but other than that, its nv happened before and i hope its nt gonna happen anytime soon.

Signature

Siri

Siri

Suou

lol i failed a unit in uni physics and no wi have to repeat
great

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Wow.... I'm going to sound like such a nerd.... I have never failed anything in my life... not a test, exam, assessment, anything...
Actually, I pretty much die if I get anything lower than E. Or A+, if you're an American.

Brownie the Cat

Unfortunately, yes. x_x; But it was before stuff happened that gave me a special needs program, so... ._.;;;;

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.