Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tarot Cards - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

I was wondering if any of you on Minitokyo use Tarot cards or other forms of divination. I was also wondering if you believed that the cards actually could fortell the future (or something close to what could happen).

I myself use them every now and then, but I believe in free will and the idea that you can change the future the cards may have fortold. I try to stay away from them though, because if I ask a question and don't particularly like the answer I may start to feel a little bad or hopeless. Actually, I tend to avoid the little bastards ... sometimes you can find out more than you wanted to know XD .

Half the time it manages to say I'm doomed XD . I'm still developing my skills and understanding of them so perhaps, I am merely misinterpretting them (that can happen a lot if you aren't careful). Pfft ... whatever works XD .

So, do any of you believe in or simply use Tarot cards? Or is it something you just fiddle with now and then?

Signature Image

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

The only time I seen Tarot cards is when Chikage uses them (Sister Princess). I always thought they were just made-believe things like magical wands or whatever. -_-

Signature Image

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I have found that the Rider-White tarot cards are disturbingly reliable, so I avoid them because it creeps me out sometimes *scaredy cat* hehe..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

Quote by TantagaI was wondering if any of you on Minitokyo use Tarot cards or other
forms of divination. I was also wondering if you believed that the
cards actually could fortell the future (or something close to what
could happen)

yes i beleive in tarot cards

Quote by TantagaI myself use them every now and then, but I believe in
free will and the idea that you can change the future the cards may
have fortold. I try to stay away from them though, because if I ask a
question and don't particularly like the answer I may start to feel a
little bad or hopeless

as a tarotist once said "stars only say What is going to happen, not how", so if you dont like the answer (because cards are interpretated), use that cards to try to avoid the comming event somehow

hail

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i tried palmistry for a bit but i didn't hav anyine who wanted there palms read so i stopped...

nope, i dont belive in them......they do the opisit for me -_-

i don't believe in tarot cards n stuff
i just think that everythings just random, just like a hand in poker

I believe in tarot cards. You may read something you do not like from them.. but the future isn't set in stone. Free will can alter any path.

I dont beleive in stuff like that... personaly I kinda think its stupid... I dun like witchcraft... :P

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yea i do to and this is the site i buy most of my cards i personaly like the dragon deck but i don't know about you but most of mine say that i will do something very terable then die and then i will clease the world of something i even when to a gypsy and she started the reading and she said i will commet an atrosity doing what i think is right and i will die for it but when i die something else will die and humanty will be overpowerd by good or evil
9she said it was unclear but she thinks i will destroy an entire class of angels or demons when i die it was to unclear) but heres the site traot

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Wheel...of...FORTUNE. And here's your host...

Yeah, they were fun to check out. Tried em a few times.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

i use and believe in tarot cards, but only if the person reading them is skilled. your not suposed to do a reading on yourself, because your personal feelings often lead to missinterpritations.

Im interested in runes, but i havent gotten into them yet. i did a bit of palmstry, but not much. Fourtune telling in general is interesting to me.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope don't use them nor do I beleive in them. Things happen you can't really predict them

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.