Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are your parents achoholics and/or smokers? - Minitokyo

Are your parents achoholics and/or smokers?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Do your parents drink and/or smoke? My dad drinks sometimes. After he drinks, his face gets all red. Nobody in family smokes except my gramps.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

yes mom and dad

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

My step dad and dad both drink from time to time. My mom and step dad smoke. My dad quitted a few years ago after my grandma death.

Learning little by little.
Signature

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

my parents smoke but dont drink. XP

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

nope! My gramps does, my grandma and mom are trying to get him to stop.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

My dad used to smoke but quit some time ago. No one in my family drinks.

"The world is made to help people find each other." -Anita King

My dad used to smoke around 5 or 7 years ago, but quit after his dad died from smoking.

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

both of my parents smoke and i cant stand it my mom drinks sometimes my dad stopped drinking

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

My parents dont smoke, but they drink somthimes.

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

its my dad but im glad he stops drinking only smoking right now

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

But smoking is bad too. He could die.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

yes i know but at least you know hes not an alcoholic now

My dad was a smoker, but thankfully he quit before I was even old enough to know what a cigarette is. He can't tolerate alcohols. My mum is a good drinker, but rarely drinks anyway.

Overall, my parents are neither alcoholic nor smokers (light or heavy).

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

my dad smokes. so does e rest of e members in his family. i guess i'm lucky he's e onli smoker under this roof. well, told him to stop a thousand times but i guess it just doesnt work. no drinkers in the family *thank god*

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by snowflakezmy dad smokes. so does e rest of e members in his family. i guess i'm lucky he's e onli smoker under this roof. well, told him to stop a thousand times but i guess it just doesnt work. no drinkers in the family *thank god*

Wow snowflakez. It seems alot of your family members smoke.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

My mum and dad are neither.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

my parents don't smoke because it would make people think that my family smell like crud...
but they do drink alcohol, except they are not acloholics..

retire

wow seems like everybody's parents either drinks or smokes
my parents dont drink or smoke! onlie my mom sometime drinks but like only ones in a year for a special celebration or sumthin...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

my mom and dad smokes a lot and i just cant stand the smell.....but i got so used to it

destati

Yuusha-Oh

My dad used to smoke, but he quit a while ago. My parents will drink occaisionally, like a glass of wine with dinner or something.

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

My parents drink... But, you know, special occasions and all. A glass of wine from time to time. I get a quarter-glass too sometimes. Only I add water to it because it always seems kind of strong. *shrug*

But none of my parents smokes. My grandpa used to a lot, and he died of lung cancer. My perents' best friend stopped smoking after that because he really liked and respected my granpa and kind of got scared, too...

--Scarlet

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

I'm pretty sure most of my family has quit smoking ever since my older cousin died of lung cancer. Or at least they should to respect my aunt who's lost both her sons, the other in a mistaken identity gang shooting.

As for drinking... my dad almost never drinks (he's usually the one that drives) but my mom and even my sister (who's tasted and liked alchohol since she was 13-14) do occasionally. My uncles and aunts drink sometimes, too.

I don't see what's the big deal with beer since I don't know to drown my sorrows and alchohol seems to always have a bitter taste. Nasty. I'll drink Coke for the rest of my life >_>

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

LONG story (but funny)

My step dad was a smoker for a long time, and he had this real old dodge truck. He made a deal with my mom if he would quit smoking he could get a new truck. She agreed and he quit.. for like a month. He tries to hide it so much. I am on the upper floor, and he goes into the basement to smoke. Little does he know that the ducts come from the basement, and I smell it pretty hardcore. My mom probably doesn't know, and he doesn't know that I know. I thought it would be funny once I smell it I go sprinting down the stairs and catch him in the act and laugh SO hard.. MAN I rule.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

If you and your sepfather are on good terms... you should blackmail him to buy you something.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.