Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Would Your Inanimate Objects Say? - Minitokyo

What Would Your Inanimate Objects Say?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

For those who don't know what "Inanimate" means..

Definintion: Not having the qualities associated with active, living organisms - not living

With that said. What do you think your inanimate objects would say to you? Such as your chair, desk, stove etc etc.

Lol, recently we put in a new door bell. NO idea how many times people would bang and kick the door to get peoples attention. Some people dont know the door bell works yet now. I could picture one of my little brothers friends knocking on the door and the door saying "Use the door bell damnit!"....>>; I would so run away..and never come back..

So what do you think your objects would say?:

NOTE: Searched the forum for "inanimate" and it came up with nothing. If this thread topic has come up recently delete if it must be. :)

Signature

hmm. u kno i haven't really thought about that. they would probably tell me all kinds of things...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

My chair would say:

"You fart like hell!!! Your ass stinks like hell and you weigh like a ton!!! Get off me cheddarbutt!!!"

My mouse would say:

"You pick your nose and then you touch me!!!??? How rude!!!"

And my favorite monitor would definitely say:

"Don't blame me for you being color blind..."

And I reply to them:

*holds ears* I'm only hearing things!!!

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by Paolohmm. u kno i haven't really thought about that. they would probably tell me all kinds of things...

Same here >>; I kinda dont want to know what my objects would say. If said in unsion it would sound like jibberish to me...<<;

Quote by jakulitoMy chair would say:
"You fart like hell!!! Your ass stinks like hell and you weigh like a ton!!! Get off me cheddarbutt!!!"
My mouse would say:"You pick your nose and then you touch me!!!??? How rude!!!"
And my favorite monitor would definitely say:
"Don't blame me for you being color blind..."And I reply to them:
*holds ears* I'm only hearing things!!!

XD Now that's a positive way to go about lol

Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

all inanimate objects would say...."i want to move on my own and not by control of the humans..."

there nuff said....

retire

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

my keyboard would most probably be happy i hope XD for it served it's sole purpose :3 served to well for the matter of fact, letters like 'a', 's', 'c', 'n' and 'm' aren't visible ^.^X meaning that the markers on the keys are off so it's just a white key XD i've tried writing it back with permenant marker.. but it got rubbed off after a few days XD

about other inanimate objects, my radio would prolly scold me, "darn it aya! you're sleeping! why do you have to make me run all night!? u.u"

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

my cooking machine would say : "i'm hot babee" and my mirror would adivce me to shave my beard better.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

My mirror would say "Go away", same goes to my computer xd;;... my bookstand would say "No more books nor manga nor DVDs" xd;;... my desk would say "Clean me!"... tehehe... or something like that ;)...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

My PC just spoke to me. It said:

"You piece of turd!!! You've got better things to do in life than slouch around and post in threads like this!!!"

And that gave me an idea:

"I'll slouch around even more and post in more threads like this."
Haha. Put a sock in it, tool.

Signature

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I think a moon rock would say "sup?"
I think a tv would say "hey, look at me!"

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

my house would say get out your is side for 23 hours a day!
my TV would say stop fighting over me.

*Ichigo wake up!!!!!!!* kon from bleach

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

Heh, my comp would probably say "Turn me off already, damn it?"

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Hmm...Well my new bed probably say: "ha!I'm waay fluffier than you!"
My tooth brush would say: "oww..."
My closet would say:"I'm filing for divorce..."

Evanrued

Evanrued

LOL rofl. This is all too funny XD

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

My violin would say:
"Dammit! Don't you know how to play properly?? If you keep on making my strings squeak like there's no tomorrow, then they will soon break. Is that you want??"
(yes, it's true......I sound terrible on my violin. I wish I could be like those professionals on TV T_T)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsMy violin would say:
"Dammit! Don't you know how to play properly?? If you keep on making my strings squeak like there's no tomorrow, then they will soon break. Is that you want??"
(yes, it's true......I sound terrible on my violin. I wish I could be like those professionals on TV T_T)

lol. I'm sure you'll get better. >_> my harmonica told me the same thing...>_< I practiced so much..and now. Its quiet ^_^

Signature

I'm shure my computer wud say______
"Turn me off already u *&!@#$%^&*, my hard drives about to blow up if you don't turn me off."

My handphone almost jumped out of my hand the other day rofl.
i think it was saying :" Pick up the call, pick it up, you're wasting my battery."

- This Free Life Crisis -

My computer would say "Can't you do any other fun things by yourself?"
I leave my computer on for a long time everyday :D

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

My CD player would say:
"Go to school without listening to me?! I'm your favorite damn you!!"
My food would say:
"Alright, now all the pea's are loaded, lets continue on to the wonderful system of Ne-San... Hey, keep your hands inside the twinky, do you want to be digested?!"
My bed would say:
"Why so many pillows? Aren't I good enough?"
My chair would say:
"... you ate cheese again, didn't you?"
My floor would say:
"Clean me! Agh, look! Dust! Don't come any closer dust bunnies! Quick, get the vaccum! Aaaah!"

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by studioMy handphone almost jumped out of my hand the other day rofl.
i think it was saying :" Pick up the call, pick it up, you're wasting my battery."

XD That is hilarious!

Quote by makenstr1kMy computer would say "Can't you do any other fun things by yourself?"
I leave my computer on for a long time everyday :D

>_>..I leave my computer on all the time too..>_<

Quote by CrimsonShadeMy CD player would say:
"Go to school without listening to me?! I'm your favorite damn you!!"
My food would say:
"Alright, now all the pea's are loaded, lets continue on to the wonderful system of Ne-San... Hey, keep your hands inside the twinky, do you want to be digested?!"
My bed would say:"Why so many pillows? Aren't I good enough?"My chair would say:
"... you ate cheese again, didn't you?"My floor would say:
"Clean me! Agh, look! Dust! Don't come any closer dust bunnies! Quick, get the vaccum! Aaaah!"

Idiot..XD

Signature

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i shall use my surfboard! :D

"=yawn= you're boring. find better waves or i'll ding to get your attention."
"stop checking out those so-called hot surfer guys! i'm your first and main priority!!"
"i'm getting old. go buy another me. you'll be happier."
"put stickers on me! it'll make you and me look good!"

LOL, this is so fun. xDDDD

Signature

I would have to say that the light on my fish tank its been there for 7 years and has not gone out but the thing is that it points down and stares at something so it would say.....

"MAN THIS IS BORING!"

i think he has another 2 yrs. to go.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by xiakui shall use my surfboard! :D
"=yawn= you're boring. find better waves or i'll ding to get your attention."
"stop checking out those so-called hot surfer guys! i'm your first and main priority!!"
"i'm getting old. go buy another me. you'll be happier."
"put stickers on me! it'll make you and me look good!"LOL, this is so fun. xDDDD

LOL I'm glad your enjoying yourself ^_^

Quote by Chrono989I would have to say that the light on my fish tank its been there for 7 years and has not gone out but the thing is that it points down and stares at something so it would say.....
"MAN THIS IS BORING!"i think he has another 2 yrs. to go.

ROFL XD

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.