Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What time do you go to sleep? - Minitokyo

What time do you go to sleep?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I wuz bored and decided to make this thread. So, what time do you go to sleep at?

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

mmmm... usually around 12:00 a.m. If I had my way I'd be goin 2 bed at like 2... but noooooo! XD

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Usually around 2 or so...but not always by choice. It's really not that great, Steinbender...it's actually pretty bad, but my body won't sleep before then...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

I usually go to bed at around 11.

"The world is made to help people find each other." -Anita King

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Wow, you guys sleep late. From Sun.-Fri., I usually sleep at 11:00pm. Then on Saturdays, I usually sleep at 1:00am.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

At 1:00am I'm off to bed. Probaly won't actully fall asleep until two. =\
That in about 30 minutes. By the way, that school days. ><
i need to sleep earlier....

Learning little by little.
Signature

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

10 pm bcoz i always wake up 530am to prepare things for my husband

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmm...weekdays aroung 9.30 to 11pm and weekends around midnight to as late as 3a.m. >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

if I do not work..its usually between 4am and 7am lol not really reasonable :/ ...weeks days , I woke up at 6:30am so I'm in bed around 1-2am >_< ..bad habits..

Signature

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

On weekdays it normally around 11:30pm because I need to get up 7:30am to go to school. On weekends though, it pretty much when every I feel like sleeping, and by the the way thats a fair bit. :)

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

On school days I go to sleep around 11.30pm or 12 am. During the holidays around 2am. On the weekends around 1am or 2am :)

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Well I usually go to bed around 12 pm, but I had problems with asleep and sometimes I can't sleep till 4am (like today, and at 6am I've had to get up to work) buuu...I wanna sleep

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

For me, college forces me to total turn my bio clock upside down and i sleep like at 3 in the morning

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Extremly late, especially lately when night have became my only free time period.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uhhh.... I'd rather not to have to sleep at all.

Brownie the Cat

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

usually about 3 in the am on week days and 5 in the am on the weekends.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

I usually hit the sack by 1.30am

1AM, 1:30am ish. On weekdays, like... midnight. I'm very late to bed and very late to rise. I savor my sleep!

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

9 PM, my bedtime ^^

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

well on school days sunday-thursday usually around five then i get up at eight thirty and on friday and saturday i usually stay up 48 hours striaght.

Quote by TW12T3Dwell on school days sunday-thursday usually around five then i get up at eight thirty and on friday and saturday i usually stay up 48 hours striaght.

That's sick.
I usually sleep at around 2 although I keep telling myself I'll sleep at 12 tonight

windyskies

windyskies

daydreamer

Usually, I go to bed at 12 but I don't fall asleep till 1

Omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis
Everything changes, and we are changing with them

Tsuna

Tsuna

-In A Whirlwind-

I for one like to sleep.. ALOT too. I usually go to bed around 11:00.. and don't wake up for about 12 hrs.. :P

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Sunday thru Thursday: 10 p.m.
Friday thru Sat: galssy doesn't go to sleep xd...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.