Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What time do you go to sleep? - Minitokyo

What time do you go to sleep?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

I usually hit the bed by 12am..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

nuxita

nuxita

Nuxi-Chan

weekend 1:00..... work day 11:00.... ^__^

Signature

DA page - Nuxi-chan

School terms, around 11pm - 12am. When I'm pulling an all-nighter 2am. When it's school holidays 3am.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

Because I am a cramming school student,I will go to bed 11:00.pm.
but I always Staying up late:( mmmmmm...

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Well I usually go to sleep at 12am everyday and even later on the weekends. I'd really love to sleep earlier cause I get tired at school, which is bad I must say, but it never happens. :sweat:
Oh well. XD

Signature

10:30pm... i still go to school. ^^;;

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

depends on who is at home, and what time of the year is it, and who i am with and what day is itand,... but usualy at 10p.m. and stand up at 5:30. make me ready for school

Signature

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

Well late I guess.. 2 am :)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.