Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the MT RPG Story Thread! new game ^_^! - Minitokyo

the MT RPG Story Thread! new game ^_^!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Ok the rules are...: NO RULES! wiehhhh lol. Well.. maybe some, but ok anyways the only thing you'll have to do, is to look at the above person (what he or she had written) and let it make sence a bit lol ^^;;.

But it's ok if you'd like to let something happen like, for example: "OH MY GOD IT'S RAINING SAUSAGES!" or something like that... Release your fantasy ^_^!

If there's anything you don't understand let me know ^^, i'll try to explain XD.

Goodluck!

oh right .. well i'll start the story XD. Here we go ^_^...

Once upon a time, there was a hero named Mr. bunny pants! He was called like that because he always weared pants with a bunny tail... His enquipment was a carrot.. Anyways he went into the forest and ...

(now the next person has to think of how the story will go further) ^^.

*edit*

One other thing, you don't have to read the whole story again to know what the story is about. In fact the only thing you have to do, is actually reading the post of the person above you, and think of a fitting short story or sentence to add to it ^^.

Ok, I get it! It sounds fun..
Here I go!

....there he saw a rabbit girl. Mr. bunny pants looked at her and was in love in her immediatly. But the rabbit girl didn't like him and she was very irritation, that he looked at her. Then she...

(Next person please...) :D
Hey this was fun! :)

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

(rofl! ^_^.)

...threw a flying hamster at him. He ducked away and jumped happy around like yay! The rabbit girl ran away screaming "aaahhh MY godd!!!" and suddenly out of a hole from an old tree came a big shiny light...

(next one please XD!)

... Mr. bunny pants go to the old tree and looked in the hole. There was a big, shiny rock. Mr. bunny pants thought it was a diamond and jumped in happiness. "Jippie! I'm rich!" shouted he. Then he took the "diamond" and....

(next one, please)

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

and mr. bunny pants could just barely make out a beautiful tiny fairy princess trapped in the diamond. she was sobbing softly because an evil dwarf stole the sapphire of life which was essential to the survival of her people. she stared at mr. bunny pants through her tears and begged him, "please help me and my people, or else we will die." mr. bunny pants looked at this tiny figure dumbfounded and...

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

...didn't known what he should do. Then he tried to get the fairy out from the diamond. He started to hit and stamp on the diamond, but nothing happened. The fairy shouted "No! You must have the key, the key, that the evil dwarf has it!" Mr. bunny pants didn't understand what "key" is and then he continued to hit and stamp on the diamond. The fairy was getting irritation on this stupid rabbit and...

Signature

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

...from her shiny diamond prison she used her fairy magic to give him a small electric shock. It was all that she could do, and she got hurt by it also due to the reflective nature of her diamond prison. This got Mr. bunny pants to pay attention.

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

... Somehow because of the lightning he understood and got a vision about the dwarf with the key to open the shiny diamond! He didn't want to let bunny girl get into danger so he wasn't sure what to do.. Though he desided to go and look after the dwarf! He continued the search in the forest untill he saw a shadow standing behind a tree...

...Mr. bunny pants where now going to the shadow. But when he was two meters from the shadow, the shadow ran away and was hiding behing another tree. Mr. bunny pants where going to the shadow again, but he shadow ran away again behind another tree. "I must stop him" Mr. bunny pants thought, "but how?" He got an idea! He grabbed his carrot and....

Signature

.. Then the creature came out!! It was a furry white haired cat looking person! With 2 tails! and the only thing it could say was "nyah nyah". Mr bunny pants thought the person could help him on his journey. It was starting to get dark. So they both went to the nearest village.
And of course he took the shiny diamond with him, he didn't want to leave her alone. So they all went to the nearest village to rest...

(i dunno if the cat person should be male or female XD;; the next persons can deside XD; goodluck!)

...They found a inn, and they thought that this is a great place to rest on. But it costs money! Mr. bunny pants had no money. What should he do? Then suddenly...

(sorry, maybe next person can decide if the cat person is a female or a male...)

Signature

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

...the catperson (genderless) spoke!

"Nyah O Mr. Bunny nyah Pants! Beholdeth nyah thy destiny, and nyah nyah setteth forth...!" As the catperson continued to spout gibberish, a bizarre portal opened in the air in front of Mr. Bunny Pants...

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Unfortunetely for Mr. Bunnypants, this portal opened onto hell, and when Mr. Bunnypants stepped through, he found himself face to face with none other than...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

None other than mr. bananahead! Satan of all banana's!! *dark clouds and lightning on the background*. And well, mr. bananahead seemed to have an inn, that didn't cost any money. Also he was nice enough to let mr. bunny pants and co to stay for the night! Though it was a spooky inn with a large sign that said "be aware of haunting half eaten banana granny, walk further on your own risk!". Anyways mr. bunny pants didn't seem to have a choise and so they went to their rooms...

(good thinking ... a genderless catperson..! interesting XD)

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

as mr. bunny pants laid in his bed...he could make out a faint image of none other than....the ghost of half eaten banana granny! mr. bunny pants, being quite cowardly, hid under his covers and trembled uncontrollably! "don't be afraid," the ghost murmured, "i'm here to help you."
"there's a knight you must find to help you on your quest to find the sapphire of life." mr. bunny pants poked his head out from the covers and...

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

threw frozen strawberriieess at the ghost ... and shouted .......

" ghost ghost GO AWAY .. COME again another day"

.. the ghost, feeling very offended now, took out a pair of ...

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

bananna shoes and put them on mr. bunny pants while dodging the frozen strawberries.

"these shoes will lead you to..." the granny ghost spoke, and recieved a big half frozen strawberry in her face "STOP TROWING STRAWBERRIES AT ME" granny screamed,

mr. bunny pants stopt trowing the strawberries and saw the granny wasn't a half eaten bananna granny.... she was only one third eaten... ^_^' but when the granny wanted to start and speak again the door opened, they both looked at the door and saw....

(please continu^^)

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

...Durathror, the imaginary Norse god of Half-eaten bananas!

Using his mighty powers to protect the granny banana, he struck open a portal to Salasala Land, and thrust Mr. Bunny Pants inside!...

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

where he landed on top of banana granny's head (she happens to exist in that land too)....

Signature Image

mr bunny actually notices that banana granny in this land is the opposite from the banna granny in the other land

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Mr. Bunny killed the evil banana granny with his claws off doom, cause.. he felt it was the right thing to do.. so he went off exploring this Salasala Land, where he found many talking cacti who enjoyed poking him.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

but one of the cacti decided to join mr. bunny pants on his quest to find the knight and to recover the sapphire of life. the cacti was very brave and could shoot out needles to kill his enemies. as they continued their exploration in salasala land, they encountered a beautiful and alluring...

Signature Image

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

cactus which couldnt talk. the brave cacti instantly fell in love with it and felt sorry because it couldnt talk, so it decided...

Signature Image

...female fairy! The male fairy in the diamond saw this beautiful female fairy and shouted in happiness. "Miss Shivira" shouted he. "Miss Shivira, I'm so glad to see you! I thought they had tooked you! I was so worried!" Miss Shivira looked at him sad. "My brother" started she."They took my brother!" He looked at her first surprised and then sad. Mr. bunny pants didn't understand what they where talking. He was just thinking on food. Then he asked Miss Shivira...

(note: he can say something stupid to her, just use your fantasy!)

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.