Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Something Got You Traumatized? - Minitokyo

Something Got You Traumatized?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Evanrued
I know how you feel..my parents have had outbursts like that as well..I
dont understand why they do..Once i missed the bus and they flipped. No
idea what the big deal was about the bus being missed..

erm... i guess all parents have this kind of outburst... it's just that when it happens often, it can get to you...

Quote by Kachie-chan*pats Ayamael on the back* 'Tis okay, my friend - Been there, done
that, got the T-Shirt.. The decided I hated the color, and took it
back! Lmfao!
But, no, seriously, I do understand - there have been times when I
don't know wether I'm coming or going, with my parents. Things were
once pretty bad, I felt like I was having a breakdown.
So, no need to feel bad. :) Not 'pathetic' at all. <3 x

loll, thanks ^^ youhou, i'm not pathetic!! and you're afraid of bees? loll, i don't especially like them either... the only time i did the screaming thing though is when one got stuck in my hair... and i had the brilliant idea to pick it up with my hand... -_-' then it just wouldn't leave me alone... *thanks her friend's dog for taking a sting for her* loll

Quote by Arc213I am sorry Ayamael. No one should have to go through that. Parents have
no right to take out their frustrations on their children in any way,
shape or form. It's hard to take the blame for things that aren't your
fault. I am sure that there is emotional pain associated with those
loud noise too...
I give you my best wishes that you can work through it. I know it's not
much help, but I wish I could give more.

and thanks a lot to you to... i guess i'll need it this summer, since i'm going back to my mom's house.... and yes, you are right, there is a lot of emotional pain behind her actions... i know that... whether at work, at home and in her past... and now, since she suffers from even more work-related stress, she will probably be even more frustrated than usual... now i understand why she is that way, working in the kind of environment she works in would probably drive me insane as well, but i'd take it out on a punch bag or something, not on someone i care for...

then again, my little story is not much compared to yours... i also read your entire story... and i must say i'm sorry, i lack the words... but it made you much stronger... i can see that... and i sure hope the future holds a lot of happiness for you... i can't believe it won't...

Quote by Chrono989I was traumatized!
yes it happen so long ago when i was about 4 i was sleeping on the
floor and my little sister had awoke first and to her suprise there
were ballons every where now i cant remeber why they were all there and
what she was thinking but i awoke on the floor choking from the ballons
she had pop in my face and she keep doing it until my mother ran in the
room and found me choking still. Ever since then i was never able to
stand ballons "not even when there being blown up!" But i think its a
little funny. ^_^'

ouch... *remembers the balloon pool her father made her as a kid and is thankful she didn't suffocate in it*

Quote by DeviletI'm traumatized by the opposite sex: guys. I have gotten professional
treatment for this, and a whole lot better than before, used to get
panic attacks. I won't go into details to as why, but basically it was
harrassment and rape. It even took me a while to feel okay with my
boyfriend, I was so tense and afraid at first, but now I'm okay.
Needless to say you won't find me in skimpy clothes >_> clubbing,
or.. drinking >.<

as for you devilet, i went through harrassment, but not rape, so i have no idea how you feel, but you already have a lot of courage just talking about it... and even though you won't ever forget it, you can only get stronger from it... i'm sure... so, my best wishes for the future to you ^^

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by Kachie-chan

Quote by wings

Quote by Kachie-chan
Bees, also. When one flies at me, I run away, screaming, and flapping
my arms around like a nutjob, pmsl.. I was stung when I was young, so,
that kinda explains it.

i dont like bees either but even then i wont scream and flapping my arms around or so

I can't help it, lol! I get scared. :(

My mum and I even screamed when we were 'taken prisoner' by a bee, eep!

u know what u must do? take a glass or something and put some coke or pepsi or whatever in it and leave it somewhere outside. later all the bees jumps in it and they die. its was used at my old school. it was quite effective. once the bees fell in the soda they couldnt get out.

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i'm not even sure if anything traumatazing has happened around me at all...
and if anything like that has happened around me i probably didn't notice it or i don't know if something is traumatizing...

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by wings

Quote by Kachie-chan

Quote by wings

Quote by Kachie-chan
Bees, also. When one flies at me, I run away, screaming, and flapping
my arms around like a nutjob, pmsl.. I was stung when I was young, so,
that kinda explains it.

i dont like bees either but even then i wont scream and flapping my arms around or so

I can't help it, lol! I get scared. :(
My mum and I even screamed when we were 'taken prisoner' by a bee, eep!

u know what u must do? take a glass or something and put some coke or pepsi or whatever in it and leave it somewhere outside. later all the bees jumps in it and they die. its was used at my old school. it was quite effective. once the bees fell in the soda they couldnt get out.

Really?....I thought it was something else....

Quote by YugureKazei'm not even sure if anything traumatazing has happened around me at all...
and if anything like that has happened around me i probably didn't notice it or i don't know if something is traumatizing...

Some people realize it, some dont. >_>

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.